Re: [buffyloveswillow] OT: ASH

Barb writes:

Tony Head has a pretty nice singing voice too, btw. When he was younger, he
was in Rocky Horror onstage (at first as Brad and later as Frank). The pics
of him in a corset and feather boa are pretty...um...interesting.

Yes, he does have a nice voice. I don't know how many people are aware that
he was the one singing in the background at Jenny's grave in Passion. I was
very impressed. There's the beautiful, mournful quality to Tony's voice.

Oh, I think this is my first post to this list! So, hi, everyone! Go ahead
and visit my websites if you want to know more about me. :-)

Jennifer NightBloom
http://angelshellmouth.faithweb.com
http://graham_crackers.tripod.com
http://cawriters.faithweb.com
"Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy." - F. Scott Fitzgerald