Fic. "Predator 5/10" 'R'

Title: "Predator" 5/10
Author: Angela
Copyright: Jan. 14, 2000
E-Mail: glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx
Rating: 'R'
Disclaimer: Joss owns the characters from "Buffy The
Vampire Slayer". I'm only using them for a brief
interlude. No copyright infringement is intended or
inferred. All original characters are the sole
property of the author and can not be used without
expressed permission first. *Ooh* I'm not even sure at
this point if there *will* be any original characters
yet.
Author's Note: I believe this story will be a somewhat
radical departure for me, in regards to the content of
the story. I hope not to disappoint any one who has
read my previous stories with this one. I will be
using a single quotation marks ( ' ) for thoughts and
the asterisk for ( * ) emphasis on words.
LATIN NOTICE: I've used latin text, and they may *not*
be entirely correct.

PART 5

"Who& who said that?" she asked, looking around
the bathroom.

"I want him& *now*!"

Willow knew she had to get to Giles. She wanted to
call out his name and found she couldn't. She turned
to the bathroom door and made her way to it.

"Oh, no you don't," Willow heard as her body
froze. "Ire ad somnus Willow. Tibi voluntas commoneo
nihil." (Go to sleep Willow. You won't remember
anything)

It was the last thing she heard.

"He's too ripe for the picking for me to let him
slip past."

Willow's face pouted, as she realized she didn't have
access to the clothes she usually wore when she went
out.

'Oh well, I'll adapt.'

Running her fingers through her hair, she smiled. This
would be fun.

***

"Come on Willie. I don't have all day," Buffy
told him, as she increased the grip she had on his
shoulder.

"Okay& okay," he replied.

"That's more like it. You're lucky I'm around to
hold her back," Xander said, standing to the left of
Buffy.

Willie shook his head.

"I'm waiting," Buffy said, moving into Willie's
space.

"Um& I don't have much," he started to say.
"Hold
on!" he pleaded as Buffy began to reapply pressure
in-between his shoulder blade. "The last guy that was
attacked, his complex has security cameras."

"That's it?" Xander asked incredulously.

"What do you want from me? I don't know who this
player is. I haven't heard a thing from my more
reliable sources. Whoever it is, she don't want to get
caught."

"Thanks Willie."

"For nothing," Xander butted in.

"Let's go Xander. Giles will want to hear about
this," Buffy said as she started to walk away.

"You are *so* lucky that we're in a hurry,"
Xander told Willie.

"Xander!"

"Amateur," Willie muttered to himself, as Xander
hi-tailed it after Buffy.

***

Willow's body left the bathroom and made its way to
the living room. She smiled as she noticed Giles
pouring over the reports the do-gooder had given to
him earlier. She knew she had nothing to worry about,
the police would never catch her. And as long as she
was using Willow, no one would ever suspect her.

'Life is good,' she thought to herself. She also
knew that she would need to be careful with this one.
"Gi& Giles?" she whimpered.

Hearing the distress in Willow's voice, Giles
immediately put down the papers and rushed to her
side.

"Willow, what's wrong?" he said, taking her by
the hand.

'Very good,' she thought, as she felt the highly
charged pheromones leave her body and enter his. "I'm&
I'm not sure," she said, playing her part to
perfection.

Giles shook off the momentary dizziness he encountered
when he took Willow by the hand and led her to the
couch.

'I must do something about the air
conditioning', he thought, as the room seemed to get
warmer. "Can you
make it alright?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered, pleased that things were
proceeding quite nicely. She stumbled and Giles
grabbed her, not allowing her to fall.

'God, what's happening to me?' he asked himself,
as he began to feel aroused by the closeness of
Willow's body next to his.

"Giles, are you okay?" she asked innocently.

"Will& Willow. You'll have to excuse me," he
uttered as his body betrayed him.

As he was about to move away, Willow's hand reached
out and took hold of his. Giles shuddered at the
contact.

"Do you love her?" he heard.

"Wh& what?" he said, turning around to face
Willow.

"Do you love her?"

Something was wrong, terribly wrong. The voice was not
Willow's.

"Do you want her?"

"Ye& Yes," he answered forcefully.

"Shall I give you this body? Shall I take you to
heights you've never experienced before?"

"Yes."

"Tibi voluntas commoneo nihil. Adeo ablocare
nihil stare inter tibi ac ego," she whispered softly.
(You will remember nothing. Come; let nothing stand
between you and I.)

Giles gritted his teeth as he fought against the pull.

"Will& Willow& stop& please& not& not& like&
this," he pleaded.

"Adeo, tibi corporeus ac anima metallum," she
told him. (Come, your body and soul are mine.) She
trailed her hands down his chest; pleased by the
affect it was causing him. "You are mine Rupert," she smiled.