Fic. "Predator 6/10" 'R'

Title: "Predator" 6/10
Author: Angela
Copyright: Jan. 14, 2000
E-Mail: glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx
Rating: 'R'
Disclaimer: Joss owns the characters from "Buffy The
Vampire Slayer". I'm only using them for a brief
interlude. No copyright infringement is intended or
inferred. All original characters are the sole
property of the author and can not be used without
expressed permission first. *Ooh* I'm not even sure at
this point if there *will* be any original characters
yet.
Author's Note: I believe this story will be a somewhat
radical departure for me, in regards to the content of
the story. I hope not to disappoint any one who has
read my previous stories with this one. I will be
using a single quotation marks ( ' ) for thoughts and
the asterisk for ( * ) emphasis on words.
LATIN NOTICE: I've used latin text, and they may *not*
be entirely correct.

PART 6

She watched as he struggled. He walked closer to her,
his step jerky. She pushed him onto the couch. She
straddled his hips, grinding against him. She removed
his tie, letting it slip from her fingers to the
floor. Unbuttoning his collar, she bent forward and
tasted his skin. Her tongue enjoying the rough texture
of his neck, she felt his pulse rate jump each time
she touched him.

His body was hot against hers; she removed his shirt
and undershirt. She licked down his chest, trailing
over his nipples, watching, feeling how hard they
became under her ministrations. His breathing had
increased as she teased him. Each lick transferred
more pheromones into his body; her domination of him
seemed assured.

He could no more resist her, than he could make the
world stop.

"Love me," she whispered into his ear, before
sucking on his earlobe.

His hands tangled themselves in her hair, pulling at
her roughly, until she face to face with him.

"I& I& *hate* whoever you are," he managed to
say
before crushing his lips against hers.

***

"How do you think Will and Giles are doing?"
Xander asked as they got on the bus that would drop
them off half a mile from Giles' apartment complex.

"I'm sure they've got their hand full," Buffy
replied, finding a seat near the back.

"Let's hope they have better luck than we did,"
Xander said, sitting next to Buffy.

***

She reveled in the taste of his mouth. How he tried to
dominate her. His hands were rough, grabbing, as they
roamed Willow's body.

She pulled away from the kiss, his eyes betraying the
desire he felt. She knew he would be special.

"Amare Willow," she told him. (Love Willow) She
watched the subtle transformation, his eyes changed.
They still burned with desire, but she noticed
something else that wasn't there before.

Love.

She knew that what she would take from him would be
more intense than with the others. He brought her face
back to his; she was shocked by the tenderness he
showed. His lips, which had bruised, now caressed,
teased.

His hands trailed feather light touches that aroused
her. She arched her back as his mouth trailed down her
chest, his left hand supporting her back. His right
hand began to tug at her shirt, bringing it up.

"Lift your arms," he whispered in her ear. She
raised her arms; goose bumps appeared on her body. She
shivered, but not from the cold.

Inside Rupert knew what he was doing, it was something
he'd dreamt of. But, he did not control his hands,
*he* was not caressing Willow, feeling the heat of her
body, how it shuttered against his touch.

He was *not* in control of his body. He watched, as if
seeing it on television, as his hands unfastened her
bra, removing the straps from her shoulders, kissing
her bare flesh.

He had no idea what had happened to Willow, he did
know that it was not her, there was something missing.
Something plainly Willow, it was difficult to see, if
you weren't looking for it.

Love.

There was no love in this vessel, nothing.

"Ablocare ire Rupert," he heard, her hands
caressing his face. (Let go Rupert)

Willow's body arched once again, his mouth hot against
her body. Her hips grinding against his. His hands
were everywhere, his touch enflamed her body like
nothing ever had done before.

She reached down, she heard him whimper against her
breast as she rubbed the length of him. His hips
lifted off the couch, trying to prolong the contact.
Her hands worked on his belt, the hiss of the zipper
seemed unusually loud in the room.

"Ah&" Giles moaned as his head fell back, her
hands were like fire, and he longed to be burned.

'I have to hurry,' she thought, as she continued
to fondle Giles. Reluctantly she released him. He was
highly aroused, she wanted to taste him once more, and
he readily acquiesced as she kissed him. The feel of
his tongue in her mouth was distracting. His right
hand moved slowly down her body until he reached the
waistband of her jeans. Deftly, he slid his hand down
and cupped her she thrust against him.

'This *can't* be happening,' she thought. She
could not let it. She reached and took Giles' hand and
stopped his exploration of her. "Not yet," she told
him, catching her breath. Giles gritted his teeth; he
wasn't sure how much more he could take.

Bending forward, she licked his chest. Her tongue
swirling around his nipple, flicking it before
capturing it in her mouth. Her teeth nibbled the hard
nub; she could feel his hand make its way back. She
let his hand slide in, biting on his nipple.

'Time,' she thought.