Fic. "Predator 7/10" 'R'

Title: "Predator" 7/10
Author: Angela
Copyright: Jan. 14, 2000
E-Mail: glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx
Rating: 'R'
Disclaimer: Joss owns the characters from "Buffy The
Vampire Slayer". I'm only using them for a brief
interlude. No copyright infringement is intended or
inferred. All original characters are the sole
property of the author and can not be used without
expressed permission first. *Ooh* I'm not even sure at
this point if there *will* be any original characters
yet.
Author's Note: I believe this story will be a somewhat
radical departure for me, in regards to the content of
the story. I hope not to disappoint any one who has
read my previous stories with this one. I will be
using a single quotation marks ( ' ) for thoughts and
the asterisk for ( * ) emphasis on words.
LATIN NOTICE: I've used latin text, and they may *not*
be entirely correct.

PART 7

"Xander, what time do you have?" Buffy asked.

"Umm& it's ten 'til five. Why?"

"I'm starving, that's all."

"Food-age is a good thing," Xander replied
nodding his head.

"I hope Giles thought about dinner. You know how
he gets," Buffy said.

"Yeah, unless it's a jelly donut, he's probably
still has his nose in a book."

"Willow's the same way," she replied.

***

Willow continued to grind herself onto Giles, until
his hips began to thrust against her, seeking the
warmth that his hand had sought out. Her mouth hovered
over his heart. She had to keep her mind focused; it
wasn't helping that his mouth was securely fastened on
her breast.

She shook her head clear, picked up on the telltale
signal, he was close, and she was closer. Her lips
tasted the saltiness of his sweat as she licked his
skin. He was delicious, better than anyone she'd ever
had before. It was just too bad that it would end
shortly.

'Now!'

She inhaled, pulling back slightly. A thin mist rose
from Giles' heart, he convulsed as he felt the pull.

'A few seconds longer,' she thought, as she took
the life force she so desperately needed in order to
survive.

"Come on Buff. Captain Crunch is way better than
Trix."

Her head jerked towards the door.

"No," she hissed.

"I think you just like the uniform Xander,"
Buffy
replied.

Giles groaned when she broke contact.

"Hey," Xander said stopping, holding his index
finger up. "The Captain *is* better looking than the
rabbit& oh, I am *so* not finishing that comment.

***

She quickly pulled away from Giles, feeling the loss
of his hand; she didn't have much time left.

**

"Ah ha. I knew you had something for men in
uniform."

"Ha ha, very funny."

They reached the front door; Buffy reached for the
handle.

**

Making sure that he was decent, she hurried, cleaning
off his hand. She didn't like the thought that he
would be exposed, but that worried her as well. She
had *never* done this for anyone else. She would have
plenty of time to wonder about it later.

**

"Hey Giles, open up. It's us," Buffy called out
when she found the front door locked.

**

'I must hurry,' she thought, straightening out
her clothes.

**

"Wills, come on. You've got two famished
teenagers out here."

**

"Alieno Giles. Commoneo tantum quemodmodum ego
dicere tibi," she said whispering what she wanted him
to remember. (Forget Giles. Remember only what I tell
you.)

**

Buffy and Xander stared at each other.

"Maybe they went to get something to eat?"
Xander
said, shrugging his shoulders.

**

Taking a deep breath she said out loud:

"Alieno ampleuxus Giles. Commoneo pro eo consulo
causa fabula tantum. Somnus, modo Giles voluntas finis
tibi requiescere. Hoc coactus sum." (Forget loving
Giles. Remember this for the story only. Sleep, only
Giles will end your rest. To this, I am forced and
compelled.)

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she passed
out.

**

"Yeah, maybe," Buffy replied, taking out the key
Giles had given her. They walked in, immediately
stopping in their tracks.

Giles was slumped on the couch, naked from the waist
up.

"GILES!" Buffy cried out, rushing to him.

"WIILLOW!" Xander called out, wondering where
his
best friend was.

"Xander, she's over here," Buffy said, spotting
her on the floor.

"Will?" Xander whispered his throat
constricting.

"Is she hurt?" Buffy asked, glancing at Xander.

"She has some bruises on her neck," he replied.

"Let's get her on the couch," Buffy instructed.
"Xander, get the first aid kit," she told him after
placing Willow gently on the couch next to Giles.
"Xander& the kit!"

He nodded and left.

Buffy was torn; she had no idea whom to take care of
first. She reached out and touched the bruise on
Giles' chest. He moaned at the contact.

'What the *hell* happened?' she thought, turning
her attention to Willow. She could see the bruises on
her neck. "Willow& Will. Can you hear me?" she asked.

"Here," Xander said, handing Buffy the kit.

"Thanks," she said opening it. "Xander, could
you get a washcloth from the bathroom and some water."

"Sure& you& you don't think?"

"I'm not sure and we won't know 'til they wake
up," she replied looking at him. "Xander, we can't
blame ourselves. They wouldn't," she told him as soon
as she saw the guilt on his face.

"Oh God&"

"Giles?" Buffy said.

"Lord, what happened?"

"Giles, it's me, Buffy. Can you hear me?"

"Of course I can Buffy. What's going on?" he
asked, feeling as if he had had too much to drink.

"You tell me."

"Why don't I have my shirt on?" he asked out
loud
after he realized he didn't have it on.

"Xander and I found you and Will&"

"Willow. Is she alright?" he asked.

"She's unconscious. Giles, what do you
remember?"

Xander half listened, as he held Willow's hand,
praying she would be okay.

"She& um. She said something&" he replied,
frowning. He couldn't remember what Willow had said.
"She didn't feel well?" he said questioningly.

"Will& wake up. You're scaring me here," Xander
whispered.

"Giles, do you know how you got that bruise on
your chest?" Buffy asked. She needed to have answers,
and she needed them now.

"Bruise?"

He winced at the brief pressure Buffy applied.

"What about Willow!" Xander pleaded.

Giles tried to turn in her direction.

"I can't seem to move," he said.

"I think we need to call an ambulance," Buffy
suggested.