Long Overdue Feedback

I've been so busy recently (with life & fanfic) that I know I've been
neglecting the talented bards here. The guilt level is just so high
that I can't stand it anymore. :)

Kirayoshi: "Dying of the Light" was fan-ta-stic. Story was original,
characterizations were great, and you even managed to bring across a
Joss-esque flair in your jokes. "I'll Stand by You" was a great
character piece, really heartwarming. Warm fuzzies all 'round.

Lesley: I love "Female of the Species". It started out great, and
it's been consistently great. Wonderful Buffy/Willow
characterization.

Kimber: I know you're withholding parts 13+ of "Rocky Road" to get
Rod out here, but it's doing harm to innocent bystanders, too. ;)
Hope the listdad shows up soon. Also, I loved "Musings" and "EGC",
they were very sweet.

kimly: Loving the "Love Shack" series. Great move making Willow a
multi=millionaire computer programmer. :) I've been waiting for this
sequel for a long time.

PB: What can I say about "Whither Thou Goest." Just about the best
ff I ever read. You more than deserved all those awards. :) Love
the art history stuff, too.

Shadowlander: "Light of the Moon" is wonderfully twisted. :)
Absolutely fantastic, in a dark, evil sort of way.
Quindo: "A Connected Love" is great. Very original, and a great job
working in the B/W angle.

Cilia: "Two Worlds" is fantastic. Hope to see another part released
soon; I love the fantasy setting. Also "BtVS 2117" is great. Very
flexible, going from Sci-Fi to Fantasy between your two stories. I
like the new characters you've introduced.

Roman: I really love "Inner Battle". I can't wait to see what
happens next. It really is an excellent first fic.

Carol: I don't know if I said it before or not, but "Exquisitely
Bored" is *wonderful*. It's really great to see how the different
characters fit in the alternate universe. "Willow Rosenburg CIA" is
consistently excellent.

Shyfox: I love the "Sappho's Spell Saga". :) I've never really been
in to pregnancy fics before, but you're really doing an excellent job
with it.

Kevin: "Militat Omnis Amans" is great. I can hardly wait between
parts, but when you do publish it's always a nice long chapter, so it
more than makes up for it. :) Look forward to seeing the next part.

Sam: "The Armageddon" is a great first fic. Very interesting story
you've started off there.

eeyore: I loved "Driving"! I'm a sucker for Faithfics anyway, and I
really liked how you had Willow and Faith come together. Excellent.

Last but certainly not least:

Angela: I loved "Mine", I loved "Predator", and you almost killed me
with your latest. :) You are truly one of the Queens of Angst.
Wonderful work.

Thanks to these and all the wonderful bards on this list. You all are
truly an inspiration.

Erin
--
Buffy: "Would you like to?"