Re: [buffyloveswillow] Long Overdue Feedback

hehe.....I know I know Erin...seems like I'm the one who is gonna be hunted down like a wild animal and tarred and feathered.  Thanks to everyone who is hanging in there with me while I'm on strike with the Rocky Road...hehe...I just have to teach listdad a lesson he won't forget!!!  But, I realize it's not fair to you guys who have been there with me since the very beginning when I wrote my first fic "many facets".  So.......Being the softy that I am..I'm just betaing the last 3 chapters and am seriously concidering posting them sometime today.  My inbox has been flooded with pleas and tears and weepy requests for the parts....and I just can't torture you guys any longer....I feel bad.  So stay tuned......it's coming in a big way.

your humble bard,
~~Kimber
(sig is still on strike.....)

Kimber:  I know you're withholding parts 13+ of "Rocky Road" to get
Rod out here, but it's doing harm to innocent bystanders, too.  ;)
Hope the listdad shows up soon.  Also, I loved "Musings" and "EGC",
they were very sweet.