An Easter Challenge

Hi again

I hope I'm not breaking any rules (again) <vbg>. Here's a challenge if you
feel up to it. Write a Fic using the song You're Still The One from Shania
Twain's album Come On Over, as it's inspiration (words below.)

You're Still The One
Written by Twain/Lange

(When I first saw you, I saw love. And the first time you touched me. I
felt love. and after all this time, you're still the one I love.)

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

Bridge:
They said, "I bet they'll never make it."
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

Chorus:
(You're still the one)