NEW WEEKLY THEME

Rod is lurking damn it!!! I miss the weekly themes so I'm playing
RogueBard and posting one......

Theme for this week. EASTER WITH A SUNNYDALE TWIST.

hehe...you know it had to be twisted coming from me. So, use your
imagination. Send the gang on an easter egg hunt. . .but for demon eggs

Have the Easter Bunny be real...some evil person turns him into this big
fluffy killing machine and it's up to Buffy and the gang to turn him
back to normal.

have Willow teach Buffy what a sader supper is all about....and/or have
Buffy teach Willow about the Christian Easter.

Get the girls to exchange easter gifts....kind of in the same vein as
valentine's day.....there's never enough mush where our Slayer and
Hacker are concerned.

Think Band Candy.......then write an easter candy version of it.....With
Buffy and Willow no longer able to control their urges around each other
what ever will happen??? *goofy grin*

There you go....these are only a few suggestions. For those of you that
are new here...Rod used to post a theme per week way back when he was a
good listdad and loved us and nurtured us. Usually the authors would
just start crankin them out and post to their hearts content. Jen (A
Slayer, A Hacker) gathers up all of the bards offerings to the fic gods
and posts them on the website.

Call me a Rogue Bard, call me a bad bad
bard.......whatever....*grin*...hope this inspires you some and gets you
to write!!!!

--
Your humble RogueBard,
~~Kimber