OT: New FemSlash Archive needs authors

Just a quick email to let you know that Jen (archivist for A Slayer-A
Hacker) and myself (owner of Kimber's Corner Archive) have decided to
join forces and open up an archive dedicated to FemSlash for Buffy The
Vampire Slayer and Angel: The Series.

The website is almost complete and we are now taking new submissions.
You can submit your fic here: Exquisite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Please put SUBMISSION in your subject line as well as the title of the
story.
You can also email us there with any questions or concerns you may have.

We will more than likely have the 'grand opening' sometime next week
after the fan blackout. The archive will be dedicated to all female
couplings your wonderful imaginations can think of. If you are already
archived at my site or at AS-AH, then you don't have to bother in
re-submitting your stories...your covered.

As well as the most obvious pairings, we are also looking for new ones
such as Faith/Kate, Cordy/Kate, Anya/(insert female here) etc.....So if
you know of anyone that writes for these couples, please pass this
message on to them.

Neither my site nor A Slayer-A Hacker is closing down. Personally, I am
going to be archiving my own fic at my site and everything else is
moving to the new one. Jen is still going to continue archiving AS-AH
so everything that is there now will remain.

The name of the site is "Exquisite Coalescence" which of course means,
beautiful couple (or pairing). We're very excited about this and hope
you'll join in the fun by submitting your work. We will also be
accepting general artwork and photo manipulations for the site so get
those rolling too. Lastly, there will be a 'Favorite Quotes" page that
can only be completed by you, the visitors.

Jen or myself will send out another email next week announcing the URL
for the page. Right now we're pleading for submissions. Thanks for
your time.
--
Your humble bard,
~~Kimber
----------------------------
http://www.kimbers-corner.net
----------------------------
Shadowlander's #1 fan and her 'Official Un-Official Idea Bouncer Offer'
Pat Kelly's #1 fan and his 'Offical scene runner-by'er'
QUOTES OF THE MOMENT . . .
"One out of every ten people is born to give the other nine trouble.
Guess what number I am."
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's
relativity."
"They say that love hides behind every corner... am I walking in
circles?"