MERRY CHRISTMAS. I finished 'Enough of Me'

"Would you hurry up already? Post the damn thing!" The Blonde gave her
an incredulous look.

"Yeah, come on. I wanna see smoochies." The redhead crossed her arms
infront of herself and pouted.

'Fine guys. I just have to tell them I'm reposting the entire thing
because the damn mailbox demon ate my mail and I forgot what part was
last posted.' <God, they're impatient.>

"Uh, I think you just did. And I don't think you'll have anymore
problems with the mailbox demon. I exorcised it with a little spell and
Buffy got to stake it." She looked quite pleased with herself.

'You didn't get demon guts on my modem, did you?' <Demon guts are
sticky.>

"Not much anyway....it'll come out." She looked over apologetically.

<Grrr.>

"As an added bonus, I upgrade you're mail program! No more mail
demons. That's a plus, right? BIG plus." The redhead smiled
hopefully.

'OK, forgiven.' <How could I not? That damn smile gets me every time.>

"So, what are you waiting for....post! Post like you've never posted
before!" Her hands were wavinging in the air and a stake fell from her
pocket.

<Oh, Geez. I don't wanna find myself on the other end of THAT.>

----------------

Ahem,
OK, damn mail demons ate EVERYTHING. My next e-mail will be a RE-POST
of the already posted parts of 'Enough of Me' plus the parts I've
cranked out in the last few days. (did you follow that?) Quick little
disclaimer....I've made everything as historically correct as possible.
You wouldn't believe what a pain in the ass it was, but I think it was
well worth it.

Now, without further adeau...I give you the completed 'Enough of Me'.

---------

"There...now that wasn't hard, now was it."

<There's that damn smile again.>

"What are you waiting for....hit the send button!" The blonde behind me
pointed to the monitor.

"I'll do it. God, procrastinate much."

<Channel Cordelia, much?> 'No, Will, wait! I didnt' sign it yet! Give

--
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and...
skanky. (aside to Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.

Visit me! http://go.to/KimsCorner