Manipulated pictures and archiving

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know to feel free to take the pics and put them
on your site...just let me know where the'll be living. Also, if you
want to know how I did it, e-mail me personally...I'll give you a little
description of each picture. I use paintshop pro 6.0 and photoshop
5.5....these two wonderful paint programs are essential to the process.
Also, I think there are MANY MANY other people out there that are WAY
more talented than I am. Try looking at Pink Rabbit's consortium....Now
THOSE are some awesome pictures.

Also...if 'Enough of ME' is gonna get archived...just e-mail me so I can
send it to you directly because I've since beta'd it.

I've gotten a lot of questions on these two topics, so I thought I'd
send a general e=mail to everyone.

Take care,
Kimber

PS
I was thinking (dangerous pasttime)...why don't we make a little page
somewhere, possibly on an existing site, where we can display pictures
of ourselves and a little bio? I'd be more than willing to scan
pictures if no one else has a scanner, and send them to where ever
they'd be displayed. Just something for you all to think about....

--
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and...
skanky. (aside to Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.

Visit me! http://go.to/KimsCorner