Re: Episodes

Hey,

Argh, urgh, erghhh, military...Sorry, bad experience with anything military
like, i spent 7-8 years studying at a military school, and now i can't get
within 1 mile from it.Anyway,when i first became a fan of the show they were
already showing the reruns from the final episodes of the second season, so
, i and a friend(hi lilica) got together and ordered the episodes from the
first and second season(and first and second season of Friends).The tapes
got here in good time, and we live in Brazil.Now we even ordered the tapes
for the first 10 season 4 episodes and a few Angel episodes(he's even
sending the Buffy soundtrack, so big plus there), so i'm guessing it's
good.If you are interested, e-mail the guy at: dhamman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , he
has tapes from a lot of different shows, a few movies and the unaired
episode.

I'll be waiting for the injury fic

Well, hope that helps (and i won't tell you that i'm sending this just
because i want you to watch Dead men's party, Choices and Dopplergangland
and write fics about it : )

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:31:51 -0800 (PST), buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> Ok guy's serious question. Does anybody know where I
> can get a hold of the previous episodes to Buffy?(all
> of them) due to being in the military for 2 years my
> acess to the Tv channels has been SEVERELY limited.
> Any fan fiction that I will be writing will by
> neccesity be based off things I have read in other
> fanfic's or the books that have been published or the
> first 6 episodes of the first tv series which are the
> only ones they have brought out on tape ( that I know
> of). Any suggestions? By the end of the weekend I
> hope to have the first chapter of my first fanfic
> posted based on this week's theme of illness/injury,
> then you guy's should be able to tell just how much
> I'm missing. Happy New Year!!!
>
> Wilfull_dreamer
>
> P.S. I love all the fanfic's you guys wright.
>

> > Shortcut URL to this page:
> > http://www.onelist.com/community/buffywantswillow
> >
> <HR>

> http://messenger.yahoo.com

> Shortcut URL to this page:
> http://www.onelist.com/community/buffywantswillow
>
> << File Attachment Removed: "text/html; charset="us-ascii"" >>

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you, Will.
See, Buffy loves Willow.
Go to:http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow and subscribe.

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season