Re: Episodes (I got 'em . . .sort of)

OK, well...
I'd concider myself in safe company here. (Well, as save as any vamp in
a tanning salon, lol) I have in my posession, transcripts for EVERY
episode except the pilot. I know, I know, they're not exactly looked
upon lovingly by Fox(damncommies). Too bad! Bwahahaha!!! I saved them
from the internet before Fox went all postal about them and I have a
connection for the season four eps. I'm missing two from season four .
. .Fear, Itself and, uh, another one...can't remember right now. If you
want them, Brian, they're yours. And that goes for my other fellow
Buffy/Willow 'shippers too. Just keep in mind when you make the
request, it'll take me sometime to format them and get them to you. Be
sure you know what eps you want. And if you're requesting ALL OF THEM,
just keep in mind it'll take a while.

There. How's that for a late Christmas present?

~~Kimber

PS

E-mail me personally. We don't need to clog up the list. >:o)
--
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and...
skanky. (aside to Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.

Visit me! http://go.to/KimsCorner