From Your Saviour

Well hello there boys and grrls!

As you can see (from the world's continued revolutions
around a hunk of burning...er...uh...um...sun), you're
not dead! Pretty kule stuff, huh?

So that's what I've been doing over this fantastical
Christmas and New Yrs festivties - averting the
Apocolypse.

I won't get into how I did that by not setting off my
plastic explosive because my sales in pre-bottled tap
water were really taking off and I value money over
not having anywhere to spend it but suffice to say,
I'm back now and I'm ready to write. Eventually.
Soon. Probably before the end of the world next year
when the real mill...er...thingymadoosit strikes us
all down! Yus, fear, FEAR for your misberable lives
and pray the falling comets don't take out your tv
attenaes so that you miss Buffy repeats!!!

So. Anyone interested in purchasing a ton of tinned
spaghetti and some 'Y2k bug fixit sprayit nixit' kits?
I thought not. ;)

hugs,
badbard

=====
Get an eyeful inside Gabby's BGSB!
http://members.xoom.com/badbard/

FanFiction Addiction? Satisfy your cravings
http://members.xoom.com/badbard/fanfiction.html

Join my update list. Mail bgsb-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx