Re: From Your Saviour

Well I love you too Rodrigo. *laughing* : )
I don't recall ever claiming that I was sane! {Sanity is vastly over
rated anyway, its the leading cause of gray hairs and mid-life
crisises........or is that watching the President address the nation?
Besides illogic is so much more fun.}

Now on to that little bet I lost. Rodrigo is STILL in denial over
Brazil's humiliating lost to France at the last men's World Cup, so
please ignore everything the crazy Brazilian says. Other then that he's
pretty harmless, when he's not giving out ultimatums or threatening to
lock up people. Although, I wonder just who he's suppose to be
punishing by locking me and badbard up together? Us or everyone else??
I can get pretty creative when I get cornered! *laughs evilly*

Furthermore, I already got four fics I got to write thinks too Rodrigo's
clever trickery, so everyone needs to ask themselves do they REALLY want
the possibility of me actually deciding to write a fifth one with
badbard, if I can talk her into it??

And finally on a serious note. {No comments from the mad Brazilian or
NO book cage scene!! *grins evilly*} The next part of Stormchaser and
the first part of Undying Love won't be posted tonight. Hey, I got
several requests for longer parts so I figured I'd be nice and write
longer parts. Well, that and I wanted to torture Rodrigo some more by
making him wait. *sheepish grin* Also, don't worry about Undying Love,
it'll be saner then Stormchaser. At least, I think it
will............it'll have a lot of Oz abuse in it and that's always a
plus.

I'll be quite now and go back to my little corner to plot more
mischief. Hey badbard, drop me a line if you want to help me write a
fifth story to torment Rodrigo with, okay???

Bye
Shadow