Re: [buffyloveswillow] Who(or what) are you-a little survey

>Real first name -

Barbara (though I usually go by Barb IRL, though I also answer to PB,
Psycho Bunny, hey you, and Yo @#$%)

>Age -

34 (and no, I don't wanna know how big a pervert that makes me--the only
comfort I have is that most of the actors are closer to my age than they
are their character's ages)

>Location -

Arizona

> Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
>narrow it down
>to the top 5) -
>1. The "I kind of love you" tussle on the grass.
>2. The hug upon discovering Willow isn't a vampire in Doppelgangenland.
>Buffy just looks so damn happy and relieved
>3. Buffy comforting Willow at the end of Wild at Heart. It's just such a
>tender moment.
>4. The whole ending of Beer bad, from Buffy going into hero mode, despite
>her obvious difficulties at that point when she realizes Willow's in
>danger, to playing with her hair on the bench.
>5. When Buffy goes to Willow about Faith's killing the Mayor's toady, and
>Willow is visibly jealous until she realizes it's really serious.
>
>Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Hmmm, well, I like the
>personality of pink and fuzzy Willow, buuuuuttttt, she was awfully cute
>when she went under cover in all that leather (and, yes, I do like to have
>my cake and eat it too).
>
>Fics written so far -

Erm....a coupla mild pwp's (the Roommate's stories)plus, Spin, Spinning,
Spun Out... , It All Depends on Your Timing, and Interludis
Neanderthalensis (and may I just say for the record that I blame that title
on my freshman anthropology course).

The Pink Rabbit Consortium http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com

>I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why -

Willow, cos I'd like to be like Buffy, I even fantasize about being like
Buffy, but ultimately, I'm a computer geek who babbles in public, and is
usually in charge of the research.

>I write fic because - It's healthier and cheaper than drugs? Because I
>can't seem to not write fanfiction? Seriously, I enjoy it. It's a nice
>lighthearted hobby that stretches the brain and keeps my writing skills in
>shape when I'm not working on my own stuff.

>I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - Nope.
>
>Top three episodes from each season - Gads, and I'm so bad with titles.

1st season -
The Pack
The Witch
The one with the ventrilloquist's dummy

2nd season
Passion
School Hard
Halloween Ep

3rd season
Band Candy
Dopplegangland
Earshot

4th Season
Hush
Wild at Heart
The Roommate from hell (been there, done that)

>Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - Finally, I'd just like
>to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!) -

Hmmm, I have mixed emotions. I really like Seth Green's work as Oz,
buuuuttt, I think his going gives Willow a real chance to grow, and I'm
afraid that if he comes back we'll lose ground. Also, I'm hoping to see
Joss take some chances with her character that I don't think he'll take if
Oz is in the picture. On the other hand, Ozzie is awfully cute. Sooo, I
guess I'm a fence sitter who'll take whatever she gets on that score.

>You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
>Yahoo pager,
>etc...) -

None of the above. Sorry, I don't do the chat thing.

Barb

--"If I was all that fond of real life, I would never have majored in theater"

For f/f related fanfiction, art, and a little bit of everything else
Visit the new Pink Rabbit Consortium Homepage:
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com