Re:[buffyloveswillow] Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Lil' survey answers....

>Real first name - *Holly
>
>Age - *29
>
>Location - *Oregon
>
>Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to narrow it down to the top 5)

>1. ANY given moment in Dopplegangland
>2. Choices - Will stays with Buffy
>3. Beer bad - Bench scene
>4. ANY scene in Hush that Will and Buffy were both in.
>

>Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? -
* Fuzzy made me fall in love - but leather was the bomb!

>Fics written so far - *Building courage too do my first*
>

>Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) -
* right now "planetholly" is a no-go...but soon!

>I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why -
* More like a mix of Camryn Manheim and Willow :)

>I write fic because - * I want to lovelies, I really do!
>

>I have a pic of myself! <And here it is, NOT>
>

>Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why -
* Oz can come back long enough for Buffy to kick his Arse!

Finally, I'd just like to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!) -
* This list is great, and the writers are awesome!

>You can get intouch with me through
*My E-mail addy is always posted - my AIM name is hlwo

Thanks!

Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
http://www.buffymail.com