RE: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Delurking here.

Real first name - Doug

Age - 31

Location - Victoria, BC, Canada

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down to the top 5) - This is tough for me because I'm a recent
convert. I've only been watching since the beginning of this season,
although I've seen the season 1 videos and caught one or two in-between
eps. I adore most anything Willow says, however, whether Buff's involved
or not.

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Pink and fuzzy is what I fell
in love with. The occasional visit from Leather Willow, however, would not
be amiss :-)

Fics written so far - No BtVS stuff. I've done one well received Xena fic,
a Gabrielle/Joxer romantic piece. A couple of short Xena related parodies.

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) -
http://www3.islandnet.com/~dascott/ (Personal page) and
http://www3.islandnet.com/~dascott/intro.htm (Doctor Who Chronology)

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Willow. Definitely Willow. At
least early Willow. Shy, nervous around opposite sex, a little lacking in
self-confidence but generally a "nice" person.

I write fic because - It just sort happens sometimes.

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - If you go to my
personal page (as above), click on the "mini-golfing" link to see one of
my wedding photos. (No, really!)

Top three episodes from each season - Well, as stated above, I haven't
seen a lot of sutff from before the current season. "Hush" was truly
brilliant though.

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - I'd like to see him
back. I've only seen a handful of his appearances but he never failed to
entertain.

Finally, I'd just like to say - Ummm...

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager, etc...) - None of that fancy-schmancy stuff, just good old
e-mail.

Doug A Scott AKA Lord Doug, Proctor of Parodies
Second-in-Command, Joxer Shields
Member of the Gabrielle & Joxer Romantics Society
Member of Joxer Enthusiasts Supporting Sapphic Subtext (JESSS)

Visit the Doctor Who Chronology at:
http://www3.islandnet.com/~dascott/intro.htm