Re: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

This is a cool idea... I don't write Buffy fics, but I have written some for the Pretender- the addy is in my sig. :-) Down below are my answers to the questions :-)
If you watch The Pretender, check out my fanfics at http://www.the-pretender.de and let me know what you think! While there, be sure to check out the collective PretendFic story "Pretender Payback!"