RE: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Real first name - Charles
Webname - Chazzman

Age - 34

Location - Houston, Texas

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) -
1. Buffy hugging Willow in 'Dopplegangland' upon realizing she is not dead.
2. Willow telling Buffy "...and I think I'm kinda gay." in 'Dopplegangland'.
3. Buffy hugging Willow in 'Wild at Heart'
4. Willow hugging Buffy in 'Prom'
5.

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Both, Hey I'm a Gemini

Fics written so far - 'Brave New World' 13 chapters so far: alternative Wish
univers with Buffy as a vamp teaming with Spike to go against Vamp-Willow
and the Master.
'Gag Reflex'- Short with Spike and Dru

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - none

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - nope

I write fic because - I love to tell a story

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - nope

Top three episodes from each season -
Season 1
Nightmares
The Witch
Prophecy Girl

Season 2
Becoming, part 2
Halloween
Bewitched, Bothered, & Bewildered

Season 3
Dopplegangland
Earshot
Gingerbread

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - Either way is fine with
me

Finally, I'd just like to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for
support or both!) -
Thanks to Rod for setting up these great lists & thanks to the wonderful and
talented writers who send in their terrific stories.

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) - E-mail Addy at top