Re: [buffylwantswillow] Who(or what) are you-a little survey

It's about timr I introduced myself. (my dark side is a lurker, she wins all the time)

Real first name - Nele

Age - 18 (does this make me junior?)

Location - middle of nowhere

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) -
1. ohmygodyou'rewillow - Dopplegangland
2. the hug Buffy gives Willow after she founs out she was not a vampire - again Doppelgangland
3. Cave slayer who can't get enough of Willows hair - Bad beer
4. I kinda love you - Choices
5. Dead man's party ens scene

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - pink and fuzzy

Fics written so far - none, I lack talent

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - none

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - hmm, tough one, I suppose Willow

I write fic because -

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - none

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!) -

Stay away. Don't get me wrong, I like him. But, with him out of the picture...

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) -

ICQ #50367385

To all the writers out there: keep on writing!

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season