FIC: World in my eyes

TITLE: World in my eyes
AUTHOR: Megan (morganw619@xxxxxxx)
RATING: most definiatley NC-17
FEEDBACK: sure why not
DISTRIBUTION: List sites, anyone who asks.<BR>
SUMMARY: willow has some interesting dreams, that give life to some real world moments. This takes place in the 4th season and other than they share a dorm room there are no spoilers,
DISCLAIMER: I don?t own any of the characters they belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy & Warner Bros. Ect?The lyrics for the song ?World in My Eyes? are used and are the property of Sire Records, Warner communications, Depech Mode and was writen by Martin Gore. I do this for entertainment purpouses only I am a non profit organization no copyright or trademark infringment is intended.
Warnings: this is a story about two women in love so if that and graphic sex offends you or you are not of leagal age to read this kind of thing in your area please do not read further. Also I have three enemys in life grammar, spelling, and punctuation so please forgive me. Oh and this is my first time writing fan fiction so please be gentle

It was just another weekend in sunnydale we were at our usual post at the bronze; buffy was heating up the dance floor with some poor sap that thinks he is going to get lucky tonight. I'm sitting here with xander watching her. Wishing that it was me that she was holding close to her me that she was grinding against, me that felt her warm breath against my ear. I shake my head slightly to try and clear my thoughts. It doesn't work. I can already feel the warmth my thoughts have created between my legs.
I feel a nudge at my arm it's xander "hey will are you still with me?" he asks as he waves his hand in front of my eyes. I snap out of my fantasy world and give him a weak smile and a nervous giggle "oh nothing xand, just thinking". "Bout what?" he asks in a sing song voice. <Hmmm.... How brave do I feel tonight?> "buffy" I tell him in a matter of fact way. "Oh" he gives me a confused look. "What about buffy? You seemed pretty lost in thought there for a minute will."
Just then one of my favorite songs begins to play. " I have to go now xander" I give as a parting line as I walk away <thank god for depeche mode> I thought to my self. All this thinking about buffy has got me hot and bothered. Well willow this is it, take some deep breaths and jump.........
?Let me take you on a trip
Around the world and back
You won't have to move you
Just sit still?.
I began to move towards the dance floor or more precisely towards buffy. Watching for her between the strobe flashes I catch a glimpse of a blond in the middle of the dance floor moving as gracefully and seductively as I've ever seen or imagined.. She was still dancing with him my eyes narrow and I begin to hate him. What right does he think he has to touch her? She?s mine. When I reach her I grab her hand and pull her towards me.
Paying no attention to his protests. She looked a little surprised at first but after a second a slow sexy smile spreads across her face. She looks me straight in the eyes and moves closer to me I felt her melt in to my embrace. <It?s just like I imagined>
?Now let your mind do the walking
And let my body do the talking
"Let me show you the world in my eyes? I sing along with the lyrics
Buffy looked up at me with questions in her eyes "willow, what prompted this?..... Not that I mind......"
"Because I finally opened my eyes and saw the world" I say as I tilt up her chin with my hand and gently kiss her lips I meet with no hesitation so I deepen the kiss after a moment I come up for air. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" I told her. I felt her pull me closer as we swayed to the music.
?I'll take you to the highest mountain
To the depths of the deepest sea
We won't need a map believe me?
I could hardly believe this was happening it?s like something out of a dream?????.I close my eyes for a moment and when I open them I?m not in the bronze any more. I?m lying on a large bed I?m not quite sure who?s but I feel like I belong here, there are hundreds of candles burning around the bed and in the dim light I can make out her form, she is facing away from me and as I watch she slowly undresses, she slides the straps of her silky dress down her shoulders to just above her elbows then allows the dress to fall freely into a puddle of fabric at her feet. My breath catches in my throat as I see her completely naked for the fist time. I rise from the bed and embrace her from behind. I hear her give a slight moan at my first touch. I run my hands along taught stomach muscles reveling in the smoothens of her skin.
?mmmmm??.?
Buffy wakes when she hears willow moan in her sleep, she gets up and out of her bed and walks over to willow Who was very much asleep. Buffy was about to go back to sleep her self when she heard willow moan out her name
?Oh buffy?yessss right there???
Buffy arced and eyebrow and looked back at willow. ?Hmmmm?. Now this might be interesting,? she said to her self as she headed back towards willow. She glanced at the clock it was five in the morning and there were still acouple of hours before classes started. Buffy made her way over to willows bed and gently sat down so she wouldn?t wake willow. As she looked down at will she noticed that she had fallen asleep with her headphones on again. Buffy just grinned and shook her head <what am I going to do with you my little willow? > At that moment willow shifted in the bed and in her sleep grabbed buffy?s hand and pulled it under the covers. Buffy gave out a little ?eeek? in surprise
?Now let my body do the moving
And let my hands do the soothing
Let me show you the world in my eyes?
Back in her dream world willow had led buffy back to the bed and was guiding her to all the places she needed to be touched. She ran buffys hand up along her ribs and over her breasts teasing them just a little and then down along her stomach to the place she needed buffy to touch her most. That?s when she felt the real buffys hand jerk a little. Still half asleep she opened her eyes and saw buffy siting on her bed with a very surprised look on her face that?s when she realized that she was holding buffys hand and where exactly she had put it.
?That?s all there is
Nothing more than you can feel now
That?s all there is?
Willow sat strait up in bed with a jerk unplugging her head phones in the process, she started babbling apologies ?ohbuffyI?msosorryohmygodwhathaveIdoneyouhatemenowdon?tyou I?msosor? at that point buffy put her finger up to willow lips to stop her. ?Willow there is nothing to apologize for? ?you mean you don?t hate me?? ?How could I ever hate you? You?re my willow and I love you, now how bout we finish up that little dream of yours shall we?? Buffy said with a mischievous grin.
?Let me put you on a ship
On a long long trip
Your lips close to my lips?
Buffy leaned in and kissed willow tenderly their kiss grew in passion until they had to break apart for air. ?I want some more? willow said in a breathy voice. As she pushed buffy down on the bed and straddled her.
?But this has to go? she said as she unbuttoned buffys pajama top and revealed her firm soft breasts. ?As you wish? buffy replied as she sat up to aid in the removal of the offending article of clothing. Willow took a deep breath closed her eyes for a moment and tentatively began to kiss her way down buffys body starting at her ear, down her jaw line, to her neck and collar bone then to the breasts avoiding the nipples that would come later she then made her way to buffys taught stomach and ran her tongue down to just above her pajama bottoms. Buffy let out a little moan. Willow grinned and started her way back up as she tentatively gave buffys nipple a flick with her tongue buffy reached up and held the back of her head she was not about to let this exquisite pleasure stop. Willow began to lick and suck hungrily at her nipples encouraged by the way buffys back arched up to force more of herself in to willows mouth.
?All the islands in the ocean
All the heavens in the motion
Let me show you the world in my eyes?
All I could think about was how wonderful it felt to kiss willow finally. How even more wonderful it felt when willow did that ?ummmmmm oh yeah will just like that? I ran my hands down willows back thinking how much fun it would be when it was my turn, <but then again I?m not really the patient type am I? >
I gave a wicked little grin and rolled willow over on her back.
Willow gave out a gasp of surprise then one of delight when she felt my lips every where. Getting a bit boulder I made a trail of kisses between her breasts down her belly and then to just below her navel were all that was blocking her progress was some flannel pj?s and some very thin cotton fabric. I hooked my thumbs under the elastic waist of her pj?s and panties and in one fluid motion removed them both exposing willows completely. I stopped for a moment to drink all of her in and secretly hating oz for seeing it first or more correctly at all, this was my willow.
I bent down and continued my trail down her belly to just above her pubic mound I could smell willow?s arousal. ?What would you like me to do willow? I asked I knew what I wanted but tonight it was for willow or not at all. I feel her shift beneath me her hand takes mine and guides it to the very center of her being. I could feel the heat rising from her before I made contact with her soft skin.
I spread her lips with my fingers and asked her to show me how to touch her. She ran her fingers down her lips to her opening lubing up her fingers then she brought them up to her clit and slowly teased it with small circular strokes. ?I think I can handle that,? I said as I pushed her hand out of the way and followed her lead with my tounge. <I can?t belive how good she tastes. > All I hear is her sharp intake of breath then a low moan; I feel her hands on the back of my head giving me all the encouragement I need.
I feel the tention building in her as I quicken my pace, I place a finger just out side of her she is incredibly wet as I place my finger just inside of her just enough to let her know it ?s there. She thrusts down taking it all and begins to beg for more. So I slide a second finger in her curling both fingers upwards just before I pull them out then slide them back in. I continue like this for several minutes licking and probing I can feel the build up of sexual tention in her belly waiting for release. ?What do you need willow? What can I do to take you over the edge??
?That?s all there is
Nothing more than you can toutch now
That?s all there is
Let me show you the world in my eyes?
?I need you to kiss me? she panted. Buffy moved up willow body reveling in the contact of skin against skin. She hovered over willow for a moment then leaned in to kiss her. She ravenously kissed willow as if she were the only form of sustanacne buffy had. She continued her minstrations and used the palm of her hand to rub against her clit. Buffy pulled back to catch her breath then laid her head beside willows and whispered ?I love you? in to her ear. Buffy felt the contractions around her fingers as she gave willow words of encouragement. ?Yes that?s it baby that?s it let it go?.? Willows body relaxed and tears formed in her eyes. ?What?s wrong willow?? buffy asked fearing that she had hurt her. ?Nothing buffy it?s just that I?m so happy and you made me feel so increadible?..? ?No will you were increadible to begin with? buffy said and kissed away her tears. ?Come here my sweet? buffy said as she pulled willow towards her and covered her with the blanket. Willow snuggled into buffys side and began to dift off to sleep. ?That?s it sweet hear sleep now? buffy said between yawns. Morning would come soon enough and they had a whole new world to see in each other?s eyes.