ooops

It was brought to my attention that the end of my story was cut off
here is the missing parts

?Come here my sweet? buffy said as she pulled willow towards her and covered her with the blanket. Willow snuggled into buffys side and began to dift off to sleep. ?That?s it sweet hear sleep now? buffy said between yawns. Morning would come soon enough and they had a whole new world to see in each other?s eyes.