Re: Willow's not Wiccan? ????(MD)

Mister D wrote:
> I see her casting spells. I do not see her follow any underlaying beleif or
> way of life reflecting Wicca.
you are right about that... it's more a term that gets tossed around,
than a perspective on life for her...

> Based on what I read Wicca beleive in the divine in all life, from a blade
> of grass to a human being. Even an enemy is divine.
yes. i have often wondered how she supports buffy's staking. i am a
shaman, and while that perspective is different than wiccan, it does up
hold that all things have a soul and the divinity of all is recognized
at all times. then what about the monsters? one thing i have
contemplated is the soul-less aspect of vamps... perhaps loosely
speaking, willow does not hold them in the universal regard as those
with souls... but perhaps i am applyingmore thought to that than joss...
~kelley acopperbeechDryad  FINNatic #69

i'm wide awake... i'm not sleeping ~ ` ~ u2
"can i be blind too?" Xander, 'Something Blue', BtVS