RE: Willow's not Wiccan? ????

And this from the country that was founded by people trying to escape
religious
persecution, where frredom of religion has been enshrined in the
constitution for
over two centuries. btw I'm not preaching as a brit, I'm half american
myself, and all of
my remaining family there has "turned to god" in their middling/late years,
but I have to
say I really prefer the tolerance here. At least the bigots seem to be a
minority.
Hell at this rate being a Buffy fan will be a sin (if it isnt already) to
some people.
To keep from going too massively off-topic, we seem to be hovering near the
topics
of "Gingerbread" - Mad Cows (I mean MOO - Mothers Opposed to the Occult)
trying to
torch their own children. Weird.

Hi there Ivy - I once tried to beta for you but I dont think it worked out -
good stories tho

JP
-----	" IMMODERATO NON SATIS EST "	-----