Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter 2

Here is chapter 2 . It is mostly smut but there is a story there someplace
and thanks
scr3amer

Title: Willow Rosenburg CIA
Rating NC 17
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
But if Joss is real upset about this he is welcome to come get my one
position of value, my pickup truck parked on cender blocks in the front
law without wheels or an engine. But really if he wants it, he can have
it, God knows I don't have any money.
the CIA. Buffy is not happy about it.
Warning: Love and sex between two women, don't like it don't read it. And
no peeking if you are under 18. Yes, this means you with there the blue
shirt and the Xena hat.
Super big thanks to scr3amer. Can thank you enough!

Warning, Warning Warning. Very Very smut riden.

Willow Rosenburg CIA

Chapter Two
How to End a Long Day

It had been a long day. A long day that frayed her nerves. Willow was
just glad to be home. She parked her car and was getting her keys out to
open the door when Buffy threw the door open and pulled the good Doctor
in the house, encircling her with slayer arms and a kiss. Willow felt her
muscles begin to relax for the first time all day.
Buffy picked Willow up and carried her into the living room without
breaking the kiss. She carefully sat Willow down on the couch before
breaking the kiss. Then she handed Willow a glass of white zinfandel, her
favorite wine.
"Ok, not the way I usually come in the door but it works for me." Willow
took a drink and then leaned forward to kiss Buffy again. After a long few
moments they broke the kiss.
"How was your first day at the office? Did you play nice with the other
spies and bullies?" Buffy asked. She had taken to calling the CIA a bunch
of spies and bullies when Willow was arrested.
"I did my best, do you want to hear about my day?"
"In good time, first drink your wine while I get dinner on the table then
you will not believe what I have planned for dessert." Willow loved when
Buffy got these odd romantic ideas. Where she got them Willow had no idea,
she was just glad she got them. Buffy never failed to amaze. She was a
true force of nature, all instinct and pleasure. Yet at the same time
gentle and caring. They complemented each other. Willow was logical,
Buffy impulsive, but they shared the middle ground. They were two halves of
the same soul.
Buffy had made lasagna and salad for diner. Willow's favorite. Then
she had carried Willow to the bathroom. Willow protested half heartedly
that she had legs. Buffy undressed her while filling the tub with bubble
bath. Then Buffy carefully placed Willow into the tub while keeping up a
deep tongue ridden kiss. Before Willow could blink Buffy was on top of her
in the bath. It was the first time they had ever made love in the bath.
Sure lots of times in the shower but never in the bath. Willow found
herself screaming Buffy's name into lover's mouth as she cam while
splashing water all over the bathroom.
They dried quickly and ran to their bedroom. Willow found herself
screaming Buffy's name even louder and longer before exhausted she fell
asleep and Buffy went on patrol.
Willow woke to the sound of the front door opening. She rolled over to
look at her clock. 4 AM. She felt the place were Buffy slept knowing it
was empty. Buffy came quietly into the bedroom. Willow could see her
slaying clothes even in the dark. No tears was always a good sign.
"Buffy its ok, you can turn on the light I am awake."
"Sorry Will, I didn't mean to wake you, I thought for sure you would be
asleep."
"Goddess knows I came hard enough, I really just woke up. Patrol go ok?"
"Nine vamps found, nine dusted. "
"Good, now come to bed I need to snuggle."
"Just snuggle huh?"
"Snuggle and maybe help you catch up on the orgasm trail partner." Willow
said in her best John Wayne imitation.
"You spend too much time with Xander you know that, right?"
But Buffy was already stripping. She slid under the covers. They
kissed slowly then their passion swelled. Willow wanted to be the
aggressor this time. She forced a willing slayer over on to her back. She
then began to slowly kiss her way down the slayers body. She took her time
and licked and kissed all the most tender spots of Buffy's body
strategically missing Buffy's trobbing center. Willow prolonged this by
probing inside her navel, kissing the edge of her thighs. She knew the way
Buffy was breathing, begging for release was not far away. Willow loved it
when she made Buffy beg. It was the cruel knowledge that she could control
such a power as the slayer that gave Willow the extra edge to her
lovemaking. Buffy knew what Willow was up to but still the blond held off
begging for as long as she could.
In the end the mighty slayer gave in. "Will please I can't stand it!"
Buffy cried.
"Can't stand what?" The red head [asked, laughing].
"Willow, I am going to hurt you..."
"Yeah the big bad slayer might but then would she get what she wants?"
Willows fingers were now cruelly combing through Buffy's pubic hair and
brushing her lower lips.
"Willow please, " This game always made Willow feel so powerful.
"Please what, my love?"
"Touch me,' Willow knew she shouldn't tease Buffy anymore but she enjoyed
the look of frustration on Buffy's' face. If her own need wasn't so great
then she might have dragged out the teasing longer but Willow simply
leaned her head down and began to lick the outer lips around her core. She
slid two fingers into Buffy as she sucked the enlarged clit into her mouth
flicking her tongue over it like an artist brushing a work of art. It didn't
take long until Buffy was shaking the bed in release. Still Willow knew
she was a slayer and could take more then an average person so she slowed
her fingers to but never stopped them.

She felt Buffy's body begin to still. She quickened her pace and
brought
her back to the edge. Over and over again she repeated this process
slowing and stopping teasing and turning her lover to Jell-O but not
allowing
her a second release, Willow would not relent. Final in defense Buffy
flipped her lover over face down on the bed. Only a slayer could have done
this quickly without harming the other girl. Pinning Willow to the bed
sitting on her back Buffy reached into the drawer by the bed and fished
out a strap on dildo and belt. While still pinning the struggling Willow
to the bed she fasten the belt in place making sure the base of the dildo
was correctly positioned over her clit. Buffy wondered if she really could
take another orgasm but threw caution to the wind looking down at
Willow. "Ok Ms Doctor we can do this the easy way or the painful way.
Which will it be Will?"
Will never missing a beat answered "Why not both?"
"Ok the lady wants it rough."
The first time Willow had asked Buffy to do this to her it had frightened
the slayer like no demon ever had. Then she found that Willow actually
liked it. Buffy became more confortable with it. "So which do you want
first my dear?" Buffy knew the answer but she always wanted Will to make
the choice. She never wanted to really hurt her
"Ok big slayer, do me in the ass first that is if your woman enough."
Buffy reached into the draw for lube and a second slightly larger dildo
for later. She still sat on Willows back as she poured lube on the phallus
then she began to gentle work it into Willows rear entrance. Willow purred
into her hands and tried to rise up and open herself to the slayer. Buffy
slid off of Willow and around her, positioning herself on her knees
behind Willow. She then worked the lube in pushing in a finger then a
second. Willow moaned in pain and pleasure at the same time. Buffy pulled
both Willow and herself off the bed and then positioned Willow leaning
over the bed. She returned the finger and stroked and stretched the back
passage. She quickly and expertly pulled the fingers out and slammed the
phallus to the hilt into Willow with a start. Buffy wasted no time in
reaching a quick pace. She knew the faster she got in the sooner the pain
would fade and be replaced with pleasure. At least that is what Willow had
told her and Buffy would do anything for Willow.
Buffy had always been an extremely gentle lover, always afraid of
hurting Willow. She had often waited for Willow to take the lead in there
lovemaking. Willow had loved this about Buffy, but for Willow there was
always something missing. Willow had been allowed by fate to see who she
was in the darkest regions of her mind. She had sceen her vampire self and
had never forgotten the truth about who she might have been.
She was in fact more than "kinda gay." She had stepped into the " I am
completely gay column" and never been happier. But there was an even
darker side to Willow, the side that was oftered the chance to become a
vengeance demon, the side that wore leather as a Vampire. Willow knew this
side was there and it scared her. She had let Buffy in to see this side of
herself. Buffy would never deny Willow anything. Buffy was also much
stronger then most people, could heal quicker and take abuse on a daily
basis and never flinched.
And somehow because of this Willow felt safe enough with Buffy to let her
guard down. It had been hard at first, more on Buffy than Willow. Buffy
was so afraid of hurting her she could hardly enjoy the things they
shared. It took years until they both were comfortable with each other to
allow themselves to let go.
When they did, they discovered that they liked tender and slow some
times, they also both like hard and rough. If fact, they both needed a
little of everything. Buffy needed to be rough with Willow from time too,
she need to let go, "find the fun" as Faith would say. Willow loved it
rough, but even more she liked to tease Buffy and be the aggressor, to
control the slayer, and to be concurred by the slayer. Her slayer.

Willow had studied Buffy and Faith when she was in Med school and she
was fascinated at what she found. Slayers were in truth not really human.
They seemed human. Simple blood test showed only O negative blood type.
Cat scans show a little over-active brain pattern but nothing out side of
the human norm. The MRI's showed human structure, with slightly thicker
bones in places. The difference was small but there. It wasn't until you
looked at the DNA structure that the truth was scene. Slayers had XX
chromasomes with an extra X cromizone and a fourth one that had never been
classified. The DNA was entwined in a way that defied analysis. There were
other differences. They had twice the number of adrenal glances as humans.
Their
bodies produced 4 times the amount of adrenaline than humans. Their brains
had areas that worked in a slightly different pattern then humans.
There were other things that Willow had found. First, which amused
Willow to no end was that Faith was right. Slaying does in fact make you
"hungry and horny". It was a reaction to the adrenaline in the slayers
system. When a slayer was injured, there body's sped up there strength
and stamina. It was like a last dig effort to save itself. Then after an
hour or
more when the slayer was safe, or not needing the extra strength it
[collapsed]. It just shut itself down and turned its efforts to healing the
body. The up or down side of this is slayers went in to almost coma range
sleep. They could stay awake for long periods of time but when they let
themselves sleep it was a deep deep sleep. It also explained the prophetic
dreams. Their brains went deep into the dream world. Willow had never told
Buffy any of this, though she had spoken with Giles about it. Somehow, she
didn't think Buffy would like to learn that chimpanzees have a 2%
difference in their DNA from the human race and Buffy had a 7% difference.
Willow was sure if nothing else she would pout for a day or two when she
found out.

At 7 AM Willow's alarm went off. Both women woke groggily. They had
fallen asleep still wrapped around each other from their early morning
tryst. It was a wonderful way to wake up. Buffy carefully withdrew from her
lover.
Willow protested at the loss. "Damn what a way to die though," Willow
stated.
"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" Buffy asked, ever worried that her
slayer strength might hurt the one she loved.
"Hurt wasn't the word I was thinking of, did we really have that much
record
wining sex yesterday or was it just an incredibly wonderful dream?"
"Yesterday, last night, this morning... Yeah, I think it was you I was
screwing. I hope it was you because if it was Xander I am killing myself."
Buffy rolled over and kissed Willow.
"I don't think we have the time or the stamina for that now, don't you
think," Willow pointed out the dildo laying on the edge of the bed.
"Oh, Yeah, I had better clean that. Are you really sore?"
"A little"
Buffy just stared at her with her patented Buffy look that could cut the
unprepared in half.
"OK, a lot but it was worth it. I love you Buffy Summers."

Somehow, Buffy had cleaned up last night's events including the bathroom
floor, gotten Willow in the shower and dressed, and finally fed her
breakfast. They had not discussed Willow's new job.

"Willow can I ride into work with you this morning? I have stuff to do
in town."
Willow knew that Buffy just wanted to talk with her. Buffy did have her
own car.
"It's sweet of you, but you really don't have to," Willow answered
"I want to, I love you and we might actually talk in the car." At this
Willow
laughed.
"I don't know, we used to do some amazing things in Giles' and your mom's
cars
in college."
"You want more sex after last night- Damn you are insatiable."
"I want more sex from you but give me a few hours honey." Willow joked
"Hours?" Buffy was seriously startled.
"Talk, would be great" Willow said switching the subject. Willow also knew
how guilty Buffy felt over her CIA job. Her arrest had wounded Buffy to
her very core, but it wasn't Buffy's fault. It had been Willow breaking
into the computer systems.
They headed out in Willow's car. They talked about groceries, how
Buffy would get home, her mom's birthday. Anything but what they needed to
talk about.
"Buffy you want to know how the job went yesterday?" Willow questioned ,
not
being able to take the beating around the bush any more.
"Yes," The blond said sheepishly.
"It was fine, weird, but fine. The worst part was in personnel and this
bitch named Rachel who did not want you to be my next of kin. Which by the
way you are whether you like it or not."
Buffy just smiled and squeezed Willow's hand. They both had been through
personnel directors and paperwork mazes too many times before.
"Then I was in this big meeting where I clearly was the issue. Lots of
big wigs. Lots of lectures. 'You are not to compromise the systems unless we
tell you to' kind of thing." Willow left out the part about them wanting
her to move out and away from Buffy.
"Then they showed me my office and the labs. Gave me a stack of autopsy
reports to read. That was the day pretty much."
"So what exactly is it they want you to do. Autopsies on spies?"
"No, I am working on something called Project Raven. The CIA is big on
project names. It's mostly FBI people, some ATF, DEA, and military guys.
It's like an X-Files kind of thing I think. They all work together on
mysterious stuff. The cases they gave me to review were about drugs used
in Haiti in Zombie ceremonies. At least that is the way they read. There
is this DEA chemist studying the drugs used in Voodoo ceremonies. And they
wanted me to read up on the cases attached. They are bringing me some
bodies to autopsy today. Soldiers stationed in Haiti or the Dominican
Republic. Details are scarce. Anyway, it's mostly toxicology stuff."
"So they want you as a Doctor not a hacker."
"I think they want me as both. I really don't know what to make of it."
Willow dropped Buffy off at the Mall.

Carol Clarke
Words for the week-
"Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority"

Warning I am not use to kindness, I my wig when it is directed my way.

I have an elsewhere to be, so tell me in ten words or less.