Re: FIC: Untitled (6/?)

I wish you would somehow keep Willow Immortal!!! Buffy
has her vampire and Slayer abilities.... Having Willow
as a normal mortal would give Buffy's enemies an
exellent target... Why this posses a problem is
because innormous opponents will come after the most
poerfull vampire in the world!!! Hope you continue
this universe after the story is finish!!!