Re:

--- CAClarke2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>*snip*
>
> Ok question, did I miss somewhere watching the show
> that Buffy's name is Elizabeth. I miss stuff
sometimes. I like the Elizabeth it fits her. Or is
> this like Faiths last name being Spencer?

Hey Carol,

Actually, you haven't missed anything. On the show,
her name is Buffy Anne Summers. That's how it was
going to appear on her wedding invitations in
"Something Blue", so we know it's not just a nic.

DG

(from the Sunnydale Slayers Quotes list):

Buffy: Honey, we need to talk about the invitations.
Now, do you want to be "William the Bloody" or just
"Spike"?
'Cause either way, it's gonna look majorly weird.
Spike: Whereas the name "Buffy" gives it that touch of
classic elegance.
Buffy: What's wrong with "Buffy"?
Giles: Oh, such a good question.
Spike: Well, it's a terrible name.
Buffy: My mother gave me that name.
Spike: Your mother. Yeah, she's a genius.
Buffy: Don't you start on my mother!

=====