FIC: Through Thick and Thin (Prologue) Royalty sequel!!!!

Hey all....

Here is the the much asked about Royalty sequel or at least the first part
of god knows how many! <g>

NOTE: Please read the Royalty: Willow Rosenberg, Elisabeth Anna Summers and
William Blood, one shots. It's not necessary but it'll explain some of the
things that happens between this story and Royalty. (One year and half so
year has past within the stories)
Enjoy!

Stefan Cilia

Through Thick and Thin

Cilia

Prologue

Spike studied his computer screen. Xander's, or at least he thought it was
from him, message had troubled him and he'd spent the day making calls and
sending e-mails. Now his list scrolled down.

Angel: Location LA, status on standby

Anya: Location Paris, France, status not involved yet!

Luna: Location San Francisco, status on standby

Red: Location Toscana Italy, status suspecting

Rupert: Location unknown, last known location Alaska, status unknown

Slayer 1: Location Toscana Italy, status in the dark

Slayer 2: Location Sunnydale, status on standby

Xander: Location unknown, last known location Tibet, status unknown

* * * * *

Willow stirred and found herself wrapped around her friend, no correction.
Lover. A year! I can't believe I went for a year without this. She thought
with a smile.
"Buffy." She whispered and dimpled at Buffy's ear.
"Hmm, hmm!." Buffy muttered and turned to face her.
"It's morning." Willow said with a grin as Buffy's hands started roaming.
"Your point being?" Buffy asked.
Willow squeaked and Buffy smiled.
"Good point."
Outside the mountains and valleys rolled by.

* * * * *

A hooded person moved through the night, the only sound it made was the
occasional crackle of leather as it moved. Its companion moving by its site,
making somewhat more noise.
"Didn't think I'd be back here so soon." The figure said in distinct male
voice.
"It can't be that bad." His companion said in soft voice, as she past under
a light from a street lamp, showing that she was much more brightly dressed,
green and gold. She carried a backpack and her face was clearly visible, she
was shorter then the man, her hair was like silver, her ears pointy and her
features like those given to elves in storybooks.
"Its always bad one way or the other." He answered drawing his cloak around
him.
"Come now Al'x we're in Egypt; Pyramids, myths and romance." She said with a
smile
"Just what I need." He said with sarcasm.
"I don't know why I put up with you?" She wondered.
"First I saved your life, second I've kept you alive and third I'm your
ticket back."
"Well besides that."
"I'm so damn sexy." He added in a lighter tone.
"Oh I forgot about that."

* * * * *

Calm, controlled. Giles thought as he sat in a lotus position. The sword
resting in front of him turning from black to red.
That never happened before. He thought to himself as the sword changed back
to black.
Something tells be the time for learning is over. He thought as he stood up
and straightened his simple brow monk robe.
"Brother Rupert are you leaving us." He was asked as he passed another monk
on his way out. Dressed in tweet with his sword, wrapped in brown paper,
slung over his shoulder. He smiled at the man.
"The time has come for me to return to the world my friend." He said and
padded the man on the shoulder. The man watched as Giles stepped into the
sunlight outside. Once outside he put on a pair of sunglasses and headed
down the brown dirt road.

NEXT: Chapter 1: Bread and Wine