RE: FF:Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 7. Two Bri des and a Rabbi

Carol,
After the last chapter I wasn't sure what you were going to do,
especially with Pam, but I figured we in for a bunch of angst, heartache and
embarassing situations here. Well atleast I guessed one part. This chapter
was just too hysterical. I loved it. The best lines, I think, were the
following:

> "Rabbi Lowe She has to say I do."
> "What now I am taking advise from a vampire."
Big snicker

> "Ok, So do you Buffy Summers take this women Willow Rosenburg to be your
> wife."
> "May I answer mistress?"
> "You may, but that doesn't mean I won't punish you for it anyway."
LOL

> Xander wasted no time putting the glasses in a cloth and on the floor.
> "Mistress do you want me to take my shoes off." Buffy asked
> "NO" the crowd answered.

ROTFLMAO!

Keep up the great work!

Chazzman