FF:Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 7. Two Brides and a Rabbi

Smut Alert! AS always RYAN ROCKS and thanks for helping me!
Bill you too!
Title: Willow Rosenburg CIA Chapter 7. Two Brides and a Rabbi
Rating NC 17 No one under 18.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
S/M.
Marriage is the only cure. But getting the two to the church on time is
the least of the problems.
Note: This does deal with SMBD not that I really know what that means. The
S/M I got but B/D?
Anyway much of this is meant to be humorous more then serious. The images at
least to me are funny. Then again I am usually the one laughing in the
theater at all the wrong places. I have a very dry and strange sense of
humor. Anyway the last chapter and this, weren't meant to be take seriously,
most of this I am clueless about. If you don't find it amusing, sorry. If
you are offend don't read it and sorry.

Two Brides and a Rabbi

What is a marriage? Is it when the minister says "you my now kiss the
bride?" Is it when the state, country or government grants you a license? Is
it when two or more people stand in front of their friends or family and
say, "Get use to it folks we're together now? "Is it when your village,
town, commune or social order says you are now married? What exactly
constitutes a marriage? When does it pass from concept to conception? From
idea to reality? When you have children together? When you buy a house? When
you leave Mom and Dads?

Marriage is a hard thing to define. At least when you are dealing with the
soul. There are something's that only count when they're felt by the soul.
This does tend to make it hard on the hundreds of thousand maybe even
millions of people who believe they are married. That is why married people
are often called soulmates. Because in a true marriage they are exactly
that, soullmates. Sure there is a point before the two souls join meant to
be soulmates but not married. Not connected yet. Thing about soulmates is
they are meant to be together. So if they fail to find each other in this
life. To recognizes each other, then there are countless other lifetimes on
countless other worlds, and realties for them to connect. Become two of one.
But finding the exact moment this meeting, this discovery, this connection
occurs is a completely different story.

A story, which was rapidly, leading Giles to an early grave. The problems of
getting his stepdaughter and adopted daughter married, cured, were turning
into a nightmare. First trying to find out what a marriage actually meant
was a task an ex-librarian, British Museum curator, Watcher, guy who just
knows to bloody much, could do easily or at all. All Giles books said
different things. Every culture, time period or location had different
meanings, methods. Final Rupert gave up on research a let Joyce take over.
They would have an "American Wedding." Giles told his wife.

Joyce too, had problems. First finding a place for the wedding and someone
to perform it. Then after she thought she had that done, the minister
pointed out that he really couldn't do a ceremony for two girls.
That was kind of a shock. Joyce had for so long just except her daughter and
Willow it hadn't accrued to her that other people might not feel the same
way.

At one point in time Giles actually considered flying them off to Amsterdam.
It was at least legal there.
Angel stopped this by pointing out to Giles that he would never get Willow
much less Buffy on Airplane in there current state. And they would kill each
other on a boat. Angel had his hands full now just keeping them in the same
city and this was Los Angeles.

Giles using all his sources called in a favor from a buddy he knew in his
ripper days and he in turned found a priest with a gambling dept owned to
the Giles's buddy. The gang started to move forward. Then Willow in one of
her more lucid moments pointed out that she was Jewish and would only be
married by a Rabbi. After a short search it was back to the drawing board.
It was Team Scooby looking for a rabbi.

After a short search Xander found a Rabbi. Who in turn, ran screaming from
the house after meeting Willow. The Spell was advancing at an awesome pace.
Final Giles called the counsel. They send a Rabbi. The wedding would be
conducted in the church of the priest with the gambling problem and
preformed by the counsel Rabbi. The ceremony would take place when he
arrived in a few days.

There were other problems. The spellcaster had wasted no time in getting the
word out. Vampires taking advantage of the missing slayer. This was why it
was taking so long for the rabbi to arrive. They couldn't risk him landing
at night.

To counter the Vampire problem the gang was forced to patrol. Kate, Anya
and Kir faked showing up as the slayer. This meant leaving some jerk alive
to spread the word. Kate was blond and not a bad fighter. She was sometimes
mistaken for the slayer fighting along side Angel. Kir was called by the
gang to come out from her undercover to help the gang. She worked as an
undercover cop chasing drug dealers. Kir was not very strong, but she was
fast. She could hold a human shape for long enough to fool even a Vampire.
She was often mistaken for the slayer because of her fighting skill and
youthful appearance. It was why she did so well undercover. She looked 15 or
16. Demon blood does have some advantages. Then there was Anya. Among the
vampire world Buffy was a legend. She could never live up to all the things
that are credited to her. What legend ever did?
The stories always varied but they had one thing income, a sharp wit and
stinging puns. Anya was good at wit. Her few years back as a human had only
sharpened her comeback skills. Most people feared her because of her mouth.
Xander knew just how to use this. Play it. A blond wig and few one liners
and the slayer had appeared. Amy was not happy about this and came along to
do the actual killing of Vampires via magic. Xander had his hands full
making sure his wife didn't "slip" and stake Anya.

The biggest problem of all was keeping the two future wives apart. Whether
it was the spell or their natural love of each other, but keeping them apart
was nearly impossible. Before the first day had gone by the group was
exhausted. Angel ended up taking Buffy and Joyce home and leaving Willow
with Giles. It took Willow 14 hours but she, by the use of magic, stole a
car and nearly fried Angel in the sunlight in a fit of jealousy. Angel was
only saved because Buffy broke free and the two of them became engaged in a
game of "lets find something to use for punishment." In a way it was lucky
that Angel had so many weapons on the walls.
They both obsesses were going from weapon to weapon looking for just the
right one. Thankfully either Buffy or Willow knew some piece of trivia about
most of them. When they were used. How they were made. What kind of demon
you should kill with it. So they spend their time sharing information. That
and Buffy was licking Willows shoes.
Kate came home in the middle of a discussion of many uses for a lyberth.
Closing the curtains and checking the unconscious Vampire first, she then
managed to knock Buffy out in mid shoe lick and subdue Willow.

>From that point on Giles was not left alone with Willow. Buffy was keep at a
hotel. A day and half later, Buffy locked her mother in the bathroom, knock
Doyle out and stole his keys. Drove Home then locked both Xander and Giles
in the basement.
Neither Xander nor Giles ever got over the sounds the two make before Pam
Nichols found them.

Pam had made excuses for the first 2 days Dr. Rosenburg didn't show up for
work. In truth she figures that the agency knew something about it. They
kept tight watch on the doctor. So after checking police reports and the
obituaries she decided to check on her at home. It was the silence of her
CIA bosses that convinced her something was wrong.
******
When I got to Dr. Rosenburg I found the front door broken off it's hinges. I
also heard a snapping sound followed by cries and moans as if someone where
hurt. I then followed the sounds to the bedroom where Dr. Rosenburg held a
belt. I guess I should call her Willow now. We have diffidently crossed that
professional line into the personal.

Willow was using a belt to beat her lover on the back. Her lover, Buffy, had
bruising from the belt covering most of her body. She was lying on the bed
holding the headboard. I could see where some kind of chain and manacle was
in the room but was not being used. The slayer was simple holding on to the
headboard.

I was shocked. It wasn't a behavior I would have associated with Dr.
Rosenburg. As a forensics pathologist I have seen all kind of behaviors both
dangerous and playful displayed by the human race. Still it took me by
surprise. I am still an FBI agent so after the shock, I then looked careful
at Miss Summers to gauge if she was being used against her will. Since Ms
Summers is the slayer and has a great deal of strength I knew she could
overpower a large man easily. Dr. Rosenburg is not a large man.
Next, I consented the physiological ends of this. The question being was Ms
Summer's cohorts into this.
Her hand were free but was her mind? Dr. Rosenburg was a very powerful witch
with the knowledge to back it up. This meant I had to make my presents
known. I would have at any rate. Ms Summers was being severely beaten, even
if many of the sounds she was making indicated she was enjoying the
experience.

"Dr. Rosenburg, Willow can I speck to you for a moment." Pam asked in her
calmest voice.
Willow swung the belt like this was a normal activity that everyone did. Two
more swings and she turned to Pam. "Sure what's you need? "
I was wondering if we could talk in the kitchen?" Pam wasn't sure why she
wanted Willow out of the bedroom but she had a need to get out of the
bedroom herself and the kitchen seemed logical.
"Ok, can you give me a minute." Pam waited afraid to leave them alone
together.
Willow swung the belt down 3 more time across the slayers back "Slave, stay,
Don't move an inch I know exactly were your hands are, You do not want to
make me angry!"
Pam thought, if this isn't angry remind me to not piss her off!
Pam lead the way to the kitchen noticing Willow didn't even try to cover her
nude body. On reaching the kitchen she notice yet another set of chains and
manacles. Both sets of chains were long. Not what you would use for S & M
but to keep someone against their will. She had seen kidnapers and kills us
set ups like this on their helpless victims. Something about all this just
didn't make sense.
"Do you chain Buffy up a lot?" Pam said pointing to the chain.
"Ah those, Xander and Giles had those out using on me. Tried to tell me it
was for my own good. Huh"
"Xander and Giles had you chained in them?" Pam gulped out not know how this
game was played.
"Ridiculous isn't it. "
"Totally ridiculous." Pam thought humoring her might be the way to go.
"Yeah chained me up like I was the slave. Don't they know I'm the master."
"Yes, well you are the one with the belt." <Ok, group sex, that can't be
right? Something is really wrong, Pam added to herself. >
" Pam do you think we could do this later, I haven't even started beating
Buffy's front side. Then after that I am going to put her in the bath tub
and play Chinese water torture."
"Sounds like fun," Pam tried not to sound to sarcastic. "Willow, I really
just needed to borrow something from your medical kit."
"Sure, It's in the bathroom linen closet."
"Do you think after I get it I could watch a while. Watch you a while. Get
pointers." Pam had no idea what she was saying. It was a bluff she just
hoped worked.
"Sure, sounds fun."
Willow hurried back to the bedroom where Pam heard her say, "Role over on
your back."
The sound of the belt hitting flesh followed.
Pam found the kit with a minimum of fuss. She had seen it when Willow had
stitched Buffy up after a demon injured the slayer. It was the most complete
kit Pam had ever seen outside of a hospital. Even during the Gulf war, her
Mash Unit didn't have a kit so complete.
A few more painful minute of listening to the belt passed while Pam loaded
the injection. If all went well Willow would be out in minutes.
Pam returned to the bedroom. Buffy was now on her back smiling. That was the
most unnerving thing to date. Willow was working her way up the body then
moving back down.
"Willow, do you think Buffy could lay on her stomach for a while, I like
watching you hit her back." Ok lame, Pam thought but I am despite.
"Sure, I like her back too. Buffy role over."
Buffy quickly rolled over. Pam used the distraction to inject the redhead.
Willow still managed to get a few swings in before passing out on to the bed
next to Buffy.
Pam pulled Willow squarely on the bed and checked her pulse. She would be
ok, but would have a hell of a headache. Dr. Nichols then moved to Buffy.
The girl didn't move at all while Pam examined her. "Buffy are you all
right." Pam asked concerned when Buffy moved a little but didn't answer. Pam
added. "Willow will be cross if you don't answer me."
"Yes" Buffy whispered then added "Is mistress ok. Is she asleep?" Buffy
sounded like a small child.
"Yes Willow is asleep she's tired."< Ok, do I treat her like a child or do I
push and go for grown-up answers. > Pam wondered. She continued to check
Buffy's many bruises and scares but concluded that they were painful but not
life threatening. There just were a hell of a lot of them.
"Buffy, roll over I want to look at you." Buffy slowly rolled over until she
could see Willow then she almost flipped the rest of the way never taking
her eyes off her lover. Pam examined the rest of Buffy's body and found less
bruising then on her back. "Buffy, does Willow beat you like this often?"
"No!" The Slayer said sadly " But I like it. I love mistress."
"I am sure you must." Pam commented thinking they both must be out of their
minds. "Buffy, what did you do that made her hit you like this?" Pam decided
to treat the slayer as a child for a while. In her current mental state Pam
doubted if she could cope with anything else.
"I went away."
"You ran away?"
"No I would never leave mistress." Buffy said sitting up staring at Dr.
Nichols with fire in her eyes.
"I know you would never leave Willow." Pam could not bring herself to call
her "Mistress"
"That is why I don't understand why you went away. Can you explain it to me
Buffy>"
"It was Giles, he made me. He and Angel. They made me. But I escaped and I
locked him in the basement."
"Who did you lock in the basement."
"Giles and Xander."
"Where did you lock them?" Pam was almost frantic.
"In the basement, like I said." Buffy was running her hands along Willows
back in a light touch.
"Here, In the basement here?"
"Yes and Willow said they she would punish them later after she punished
me." Buffy finished and laid back down taking a hold of the headboard.
Pam could see the girl was exhausted. The beating alone would be a major
trauma to the system.
"Buffy can you make sure that Willow stays here and gets some sleep. I am
going to come back in and give you a shot in a minute."
"NO! I hate shots!"
"Yes but Willow told me to give it to you. As punishment." Pam wondered how
long she could go on bluffing.
"Oh I was bad." Buffy whispered lowering her eyes.
"Yes and now I want you to watch over Willow. Make sure she is ok." The
slayer only knotted while Pam stepped out of the room and filled anther
shot. Once that was done she freed Giles and Xander.

It had been a whirlwind from that point on. Separating the two. Pam had
found that Buffy could be knocked out by shots. Keeping her that way was
another story. With Doctor Pam helping they managed to keep the two drugged
for much of the wait until the rabbi could arrive.
Pam had spent most of her time with Buffy. As a doctor she had never seen as
many strange symptoms.
Buffy would heal completely only to reform wounds and bruises. The demon
claw marks ranged from deep infection to not there at all. Other cuts open
and closed at will. Bruises from belts, whips, cords and an iron came and
went on her body. Buffy herself appeared not to notice.
Pam had tried to find a connection. She had Rupert and Joyce keep journals
of behavior and location. They were each given a list of questions to ask
the lovers at the same time of day. After comparing them, a pattern was
found. Buffy knew where Willow was at all times day or night. She could tell
exactly which room of the house she was in and what she was doing. Willow on
the other hand could only tell where Buffy was part of the time. The more
out of touch she came the deeper the wounds on Buffy appeared. Distance had
little to do with this. Giles had taken to bringing Willow with him in the
car. It placarded her and seemed to calm Buffy. The drugs made Willow
incapable of magic to free herself most of the time.. But Buffy was another
story. Drugs did nothing to hold back her strength.

The drugs didn't work for long on the slayer either. And Pam didn't dare
give her more. Fortunately as the hours ticked away Buffy became more child
like. Telling her that "Willow would be mad" or "Willow was doing this to
punish her," held the slayer for short periods only.

There were other things as well. Both stopped wearing cloths. Both drank
huge amounts of liquids. Coke being the most prevalent. Both wanted
ice-cream. Both refused to eat solid foods. Both were out of their minds
crazy. The strangest things would set them off.

Buffy broke her chains, knocked Kate over and destroyed the TV because they
showed an ad for Superbowl Sunday. Willow tried to choke Xander because he
said something negative about Faith. Seconds after Doyle and Cordilia walked
out the door; Buffy broke free grabbed Doyle and dragged him back to the
room. She threatened to beat him up unless he showed Joyce his demon face.
Joyce was more surprised when he did.
"Just one more thing nobody told me."
But the straw that broke the camel's back was that Willow kept calling
Cordilia on the phone to talk about cloths, fashion, how much she loved
being best friends with her in high school. Cordilia started screening all
her calls.
Still they managed. Doyle and Cordilia picked up Rabbi Lowe at the
airport. Joyce and Amy got Buffy and Willow into simple white dresses. Angel
sobered up the priest and got the church ready. Giles double-checked all the
known customs for an "American wedding." Writing a very short wedding for
the Rabbi to perform. Xander's mom watched the kids. And everyone else
prepared for the wedding of the new millennium.
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here."
"On your knees slut."
"To join in holy matrimony"
"Is this all right mistress"
"These two very possessed people."
"Huh Hum, Rabbi"
"These two people."
"Don't look at me."
"If anyone here today knows why these two people who seem to be made for
each other."
"Sorry mistress"
"Speak now or for ever hold his peace. Please God let nobody speak."
"Don't look that way either bitch."
"Do you Doctor Willow Rosenburg take this women to be your wife.""
"The slut is already mine."
"I'll take that as a yes."
"Rabbi Lowe She has to say I do."
"What now I am taking advise from a vampire."
"Do you hear that bitch your mine."
"I'm afraid he is quit right, Rabbi."
"Now the watcher has to join in."
"Yes mistress"
"I'll right already. Do you Doctor Rosenburg take her as your wife and you
have to say I do if you want her."
"I do! I take the worthless, bleach blond, beautiful body, Did I say
worthless?"
"Satisfied."
"Yes, now please hurry, Rabbi Lowe."
"Thank you mistress."
"Ok, So do you Buffy Summers take this women Willow Rosenburg to be your
wife."
"May I answer mistress?"
"You may, but that doesn't mean I won't punish you for it anyway."
"I do"
"With the powers vested in me, what powers? You are now Wife and Wife. You
may now kiss the bride"
Willow leaned down to the kneeling Buffy and pulled her up. She kissed the
slayer on the lips pulling her backwards.
"OK slut put your hands on the back of the pew and your ass in the air."
" Or whip her, whatever you think you need do. Mazotoph, Shalom Did the
drunken priest leave anything?."
Angel bodily picked the witch up. "Will, honey save some of that for the
honeymoon. You both have to brake glass"
Angel and Doyle dragged the two back over by the Rabbi. Xander had filled
the two glasses with wine after wrestling it from the parish priest. Doyle
held Willow and Angel held Buffy. To everyone's surprise Willow reached down
and held Buffy's hand. Xander gave them both a glass. The Rabbi quickly read
a passage from the Torah in Hebrew. The passage was picked at random. At
this point he figured anything but a prey was useless. Still he had read a
fitting prayer from the songs of Solomon.
Willow drank her glass while Buffy watched Willow holding the glass
carefully.
"You may drink now slave" Willow ordered. Buffy then drained her glass.
Xander wasted no time putting the glasses in a cloth and on the floor.
"Mistress do you want me to take my shoes off." Buffy asked
"NO" the crowd answered.
Willow pulled Buffy close and said "On three, one, two, three." Crunch the
wine glasses went.
The group turned and took a deep breath. Well not Angel but the others did.
And just as they were starting to relax they all turned back around at the
sound of: Slap, Slap, "Yes Mistress, Harder please I was bad" slap slap.
"Shut up slave while I punish you."
Angel dove across the room and grabbed Willow pulling her to out of the
church and into the back rooms. "I said save it for the Honeymoon."
Kate handcuffed Buffy to the pew while she was bent over keeping her from
following Willow.
"I don't understand. I thought this was meant to cure them." Dr. Nichols
asked.
"No" Joyce sighed. "It will slow it but they have to consummate the marriage
first."
"How! They almost kill each other just being in the same room."
"How indeed?" Joyce said as she too held the same question.
"Well that went swimmingly dear, A good American Wedding." Giles said
lending down to kiss his wife." Giles had decided American wedding would be
the best to try.
"Well it was differently unique." Joyce answered looking at the collection
of half demons, vampires, witches, oddballs and a drunken priest gathered in
the room.
"Yes well, we can always try again. Oh speaking of covering our bases I
managed to get this. I know it isn't exactly legal, but well, my dear it is
filed in the courthouse downtown. I figured they wouldn't look to closely at
Dr. Rosenburg and B. Summers. " Giles said handing her the marriage license.

"It is real." Giles added.
"Just not legal in the state of California" Kate said, "Yet"
"Well there is always Amsterdam or possible Vermont.
"Well I guess it's on to the honeymoon." Xander said a little to happily for
his jealous wife.

Buffy: I don't play well with others.