Re: If Destiny Wills (1/?)

Ivy,
You're right about the villains, but I think Willow was right to
destroy the files though. It definitely wasn't childish, since she knew that
there could be repercussions. But her anger over what she read had been done
crossed out her better judgment. Besides, she didn't destroy the knowledge
she only removed the Vatican's copy of the files, remember she downloaded
all their files to her harddrive first. So the information isn't lost to
future generations, only to the Vatican in particular.

Bill