Re: If Destiny Wills (1/?)

>It definitely wasn't childish, since she knew that
>there could be repercussions.

She downloaded the first virus to cover her tracks. It was the second virus
that killed the Vatican's files.

>But her anger over what she read had been done
>crossed out her better judgment. Besides, she didn't destroy the knowledge
>she only removed the Vatican's copy of the files, remember she downloaded
>all their files to her harddrive first. So the information isn't lost to
>future generations, only to the Vatican in particular.

Hmm, the simple act of virus to cover her tracks was one thing--to destroy
the copies of the records--so that other people couldn't "hack" into the
files is another.

I saw Willow doing a destructive act out of anger, thus, childish.

But, I think we all agree that Alex has an incredible story going and I
can't wait to see what happens next.