OT: Multimedia (no spoilers or controversy)

So since I didn't pick anyone's title for Untitled I figured it wasn't fair to dangle a
nice juicy steak in front of you guys then yank it away horribly! (or in tater's
case--dangle a big juicy avacado...lol) So anyhow, I'm setting up my computer as a
personal server. I'll let you guys know when it's done and give you the IP address. You
can have access to everything I've got....but for a limited time. With Fox lurking around
tearing down fan pages left and right, I'm gonna be cautious. And before you ask, yes,
you can use what ever I have for your web pages....just give me credit for the manipulated
images...I don't own anything else, although I wish I did!

So I have:

Transcripts from all eps except for the most recent 3 or 4

over 450 sound clips from all the seasons upto living conditions

over 600 images of individual cast memebers and cast together pics.

So that's it. I'll let you know....

~~Kimber

--
URL CHANGE: http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net