Re: Re: Wolf Within (7/?)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:02:39 -0000, you wrote:

>From: "Soren Nyrond" <soren_nyrond@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>I K that Garou/Wyrm is RPG-system: are you going to stay in-system and
>re-stat the others to fit, or are you going to DreamPark/GURPS it and
>export Garou-game characters into the broader world ??

I'm kinda porting White Wolf's Werewolf: The Apocalypse elements to
the story as I go along. I'm trying to stay within the broader world,
and the cosmology that the Buffyverse has laid down, only mildly
appropriating/changing it where I can.

I am trying to stay true to the story, more than the specific RPG
elements, so you'll never have me saying, "Buffy can't do that, she
doesn't have any Willpower points left!" Even when I was GMing the
game, I always played fast and loose with the rules to make a good
story. :)

>[OOps -- that probably counts as OT and the group-cops will be on me.

Haven't seen many of those around here; these lists are some of the
friendliest I've ever been on. The people are very warm and
welcoming, and most everyone seems to have a good time.

Erin
--
"C'mon. It's the Internet. Where men are men, and so are the
women." -- Greyfox, Slashdot