FF:Willow Rosenberg, CIA Strange Fire

Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter Eleven: Strange Fire
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
CIA. Buffy is not happy about it.
Feedback: YES, HELP! Need direction, love and encouragement. And I already
know I suck at spelling, grammar and the English Language in general
Rating: NC-17 Smut Alert.

Strange Fire

"What if! Someone once told me "What if" were the two most important words
in the English Language." Martha Reese said to Pam Nichols sitting on the
other side of her desk.
"Pam, I take it the case in Denver is wrapped up as much as possible?"
"Yes." The local's have a cover story. The live demon's that were captured
were sent to, either, the reeducation camp at Juneau or the experimental
station in Haiti. Dr. Rosenburg still has a couple of autopsy to complete
but the body's were shipped back here. Simon's team is staying another week
to do the last of the mop up."
"Excellent, when can I expect the completed report."
"End of the week if nothing else comes up."
"Actually there is another matter that has come up, It's why I left 3 days
before the rest of the team."
"I thought you just got tried of listening to Willow on the phone with her
friends."
"That too" Martha stated before going on. "Although the time I spent
observing Dr. Rosenburg wasn't entirely wasted. She makes an interesting
profile."
"Do you go around and profile every one? Have you ever thought about taking
up a hobby?' Pam asked.
"Back to the other matter. I need you to bring Dr. Rosenburg and Ms Summers
to this address at exactly 7 PM tonight. I will meet you in the lobby. The 3
of you need to come alone. No vampire friends lurking in the shadows. It is
very important. Do you understand Dr. Nichols?"
"No I don't understand Martha, I'm CIA your FBI. I thought I did the cloak
and dagger stuff and you kept it honest. "
"I am trying to "keep it honest," Pam. You have known me for more then ten
years. You know I don't play games. So understand it or not, your job is the
get the slayer and witch to that address tonight alone. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"
"No but I will do it, and you had damn well better explain what is going on
later."

After spending two weeks in Denver chasing two demon groups in a tuff war,
Willow was happy to be home. She was happy to be back with Buffy.
Willow was not happy about the fishing equipment strung around the kitchen.

Buffy missed Willow too and to pass the time she began teaching Xand, Jr.
how to fish. This led to her taking out all her stored rods and lines, to
find something for Xand, Xander, Amy and Faith to fish with.
>From there it led to Buffy cleaning and organizing all her equipment. From
there she began to make fly's. Which some how led to her combining fishing
tools and slaying.
"Only Buffy would invent a Demon baiting system with a fishing pole." It
wasn't really successful but it wasn't boring either. Willow just shook her
head at the mess.
"Come on Willow it's not that bad and some good came from it."
"What good?' Willow asked skeptically
"Well Faith got so bored from fishing and watching me tie bait that she let
Michael put her in the hospital to straighten out her meds." Buffy replied
happily. Then the slayer frowned and added "I guess being boring my not be a
good thing huh?"
"Like you could be boring!" Willow laughed and hugged her lover. "Then
again boring is when Faith is involved. No I am glad you got her in the
hospital. So tell me about the fish that got away. "
"Oh yeah, Xand caught his first fish. It was a lot of fun. Amy hated it. But
it was a lot of fun."
Willow kissed Buffy's neck and began to pull her to the bedroom.
It was a matter of minutes before both lovers were devoid of clothes and on
the bed entangled in each others arms. There passion ruled them as the
matched the others timing. Hands slide inside there other half while their
tongues battled in their mouths. The lovers hands slid in time, in and out
of the wet folds of the other. Moans were lost inside the long passionate
kiss. They clung tightly to each other not wanting the pleasure to end, as
the last waves of lovemaking rolled through their bodies.
Afterwards they lay content in each others arms still holding the other
tightly. Not speaking. Not needing to speak.
The phone rang.
"Damn" Slayer and Witch said in unison. Willow picked the phone up and
answered "Hello"
"Willow I am glad your there."
"Oh Hello Pam!" Willow said trying to keep the frustration out of her voice.
Buffy decide it was a good time to play with Willow's left breast.
Pam began to go over a long list of questions concerning the Denver case.
Willow, for her part bit her lower lip and answered each question with as
few words as possible.
Buffy continued to make Willow's job hard by taking the witch's beast into
her mouth and combing her hand through the redheads pubic mound teasing her.
Willow was having trouble controlling her breathing and her babble mode was
kicking in. Pam was asking questions that required more then Yes No answers
and Willow in her effect to give quick answers was lost in babble and
lengthy replies.
Buffy who was enjoying watching Willow struggle slid two fingers inside her
lover. The slayer was rewarded with Willow bucking her hips and moaning
softly.
"Willow are you Ok" Pam asked
'Uh Huh." Willow said then added "I was just ....ah"
Buffy shouted for Pam to hear, "Exercising "
Then the slayer increased her motion and added her tongue to the fray.
Pam hearing the new moan coming from Willow frowned and said, "Do you to
ever do anything else?
Wait don't' answer."
"Uh Huh." Willow said while biting her lip.
"Call me back as soon as you finish it's important and Willow don't spank
her too hard, I am going to need her help tonight too."
"Thanks" Willow slammed the phone down, renewed with thoughts of spanking
Buffy for being oh so wonderfully wicked. And that was the last coherent
thought Willow had when the first of two orgasms rushed through her.
When Willow had recovered and stopped screaming in joy she looked down at
Buffy. Buffy was watching the witch with an evil broad grin on her face.
"Buffy I can't believe you did that?"
"Oh and that was me screaming, Oh God Buffy, Yes Yes there at the end."
Buffy said as she moved up to pull Willow into her arms.
"I did not! Infatically Not!"
"Yes"
"No"
Buffy crossed her arms and used her slayer stare with the arched eye brow.
"Ok, I may have moaned a little."
"A little, Willow, Please, You could have woke the dead. So what did Ms.
Nice Spy lady want?"
Willow went blank with the question. Rolling her eyes in an effort to
remember.
"You don't remember don't you?" Buffy laughed
"Hum, I remember Pam telling me not to spank you too hard for interrupting
my phone call."
"No Way, she wouldn't"
"Would and did!"
"What the hell were you two talking about anyway."
"You were in the room at the time if I remember correctly" Willow said as
she pushed away from Buffy and off the bed.
Buffy rolled over on her stomach and elbows before saying, "I was kind of
busy at the time, beside who could hear anything with all that moaning."
"You are so punished, Summers."
"Promises, Promises what do you have in mind?"
Willow was making a show of digging around the closet and through their
toys. Then she headed out of the bedroom. Stopping at the door she leaned
back in the room and said to Buffy. "Don't even think about moving.'
Buffy flopped over on her back with a very evil grin daring Willow into
action. Willow just smiled back and left the room. Buffy was surprised when
Willow returned with a piano bench from the basement. Buffy moved to the end
of the bed to watch Willow work. Using cord and scarves the witch tied them
to the bench. Then Willow pulled a Pillow off the bed. Wordlessly Willow
guide Buffy to the bench. Soon she had the slayer tied length wise on the
bench with a pillow under her hips raising the blonde's ass up higher in the
air. Since Buffy's head hung off the end and her arms and legs were tied to
the bench tightly she had little room to move. Buffy knew she could have
broken out of the bonds with a simple finch, but this was a game not real
torture. And Buffy looked forward to the game.

"Comfortable?" Willow asked with an evil tone.
"No"
"Good."
Willow sat down on the floor in front of Buffy's face. The redhead began
flipping a coin in the air.
"What to do, What to do."
"I AM! going to enjoy this right" Buffy asked trying not to break down in a
fit of laughter.
"Ok I'm going to flip this coin. Heads, we have more sex first and then I
spank you. Tails, I spank you first and then we have sex."
"You feeling ok, honey" Buffy said beginning to laugh uncontrollably.
Willow tossed the quarter in the air and it landed right below Buffy's head.
"It's head's I guess this means you have to untie me." Buffy stated still
laughing.
"I think not." Willow said with a mischief's look before she moved out of
the slayer's limited view.
"Will, how are going to have sex with me tied up like a turkey. " Buffy
really was puzzled. She didn't see how it would be possible. Her head was
too low to reach Willow and she was tied on her stomach flat across the
bench. Well there was the pillow which Buffy wondered about?
Buffy tried to shift around without pulling on her bonds hard enough to
break them. Tied as she was on the bench she couldn't see Willow at all.
Then she felt Willow behind her. The witch was stroking her bottom. Buffy
figured she had decided on the spanking first. Then she felt a finger worm
it's way inside, coating the passage. Buffy jumped in surprise. Then she
relaxed and let Willow abuse her.
Buffy felt Willow standing over her and speeding her checks. Then she felt
the head of a strap on against the passage. Willow pushed into the slayer
and was rewarded with Buffy's sigh of pleasure. Willow attained a quick hard
pace and the slayer was surprised how turned on it made her. Buffy could
feel the moisture gathering on the pillowcase. Willow had used the pillow to
raise Buffy to the right position while at the same time removing any real
contact with her clitoris.
The realization only served to build Buffy's pleasure. Buffy was becoming
more voice as the pressure between her legs begged for release. Willow was
matching Buffy's sound effects with her own. Buffy was excited while
becoming frustrated at not being able to push back against the witch's
thrust and the lack of pleasure on her clitoris. Willow gave one final push
grinding her clit at the base of the dildo and came.

The sound of disappointment from Buffy when Willow pulled out of her was
deafening.
"Willow don't leave me like this." The slayer cried and wiggled to try and
get pressure on her clit.
"Hush or I'll leave you like that all night." Willow threaten
Willow then took off the harness wondering what if other couples had it this
good. She then picket up Buffy's favorite paddle and moved behind the
frustrated slayer.
"So how many Buffy."
Buffy still on the edge and focused on her crotch didn't understand at
first. "Huh"
Willow slapped the slayer hard across the bottom. "How many." Willow's
dominatexes surfacing in control.
"Ah 20" Buffy whispered the added, "we'll get to have sex after this right?"
"You mean you'll get to have sex afterwards" Willow said and then kissed
Buffy's back.
"Uh huh" Buffy answered as she continued to wiggle against her bonds to get
more pressure on her clint.
"You really are in a bad way aren't you." Willow said running her hand
lightly over the slayer's back.
"20 and hurry, please." Buffy wined and wiggled.
"Count and say thank you." Willow said with a swing hitting Buffy across the
center of her ass.
"One and Thank you." Buffy said with joy.
Willow had a good arm and was learning all kinds of tricks with Buffy.
When Buffy finally said Twenty Five and Thank you. " Her bottom actually
stung. Willow could have added a few more, which was one of their unwritten
laws, to always add a few more to the agreed upon number, but she could see
Buffy was still wiggling in search of relief. The witch threw the paddle
across the room and started to untie Buffy.
The slayer couldn't wait and the bonds exploded from the bench.
"I guess you really are in a hurry." Willow said laying on the floor were
she dove for cover.
"Sorry" Buffy said sheepishly.
Willow just held out her hand and waited for Buffy to pull her up.
In less then a minute Willow was face deep in a very happy slayer.

The women had slept a little and then cleaned up and dressed. In the middle
of dinner they heard the door bell. Willow went to answer it while Buffy
started on seconds.
"Oh Pam, I didn't expect you, come in."
"Yes well since you forgot to return my call and I needed to speak to both
of you anyway I thought I would just come over I hope that's ok.'
"Sorry, phone call, I forgot, but your welcome anytime. Please come in, have
you eaten. We should have some spaghetti left if Buffy hasn't eaten it all.
Please come into the kitchen." Willow was always nervous around Pam, though
she really liked her. From Pam's body language Willow knew this was a
business call."
Buffy looked up from a mound of spaghetti and said, "Oh it's the nice spy
lady, want some spaghetti I made plenty."
"Maybe, Willow Martha Reese wants us to meet her at this address at 7
tonight."
"A new case?" Willow asked
"I don't think so, she wants Buffy there as well and I know the agency wants
Buffy out of all official cases. Especially FBI cases."
"So what's it about?" Buffy asked before Willow could.
"I wish I knew. I've known Martha a long time. She is a pain in the ass. She
plays by the rules and doesn't like breaking them. That's why she is over
Project Raven. That an accomplishment because she's not in the agency.
Strictly FBI by her choice. Martha is one of the world's best profilers. She
isn't just an administrator. Whatever this is, well cloak and dagger is not
Martha's thing."
"Can I see the address?" Willow asked and then went to get her portable
computer to check the address.
Then Willow double checked the address and asked. "Pam are you sure of the
address?'
"Oh yeah-That's what's got me puzzled too." Pam replied
"Why? Where is it?" Buffy asked
"It's a museum, the one with the holocaust memorial."

"The extreme always gets a reaction" -Heathers

"Anyone who's not having fun here, follow me." -Buffy