FF:Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter Twelve: Changing Perceptive

Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter Twelve: Changing Perceptive
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
CIA. Buffy is not happy about it.
Feedback: YES, HELP! Need direction, love and encouragement. And I already
know I suck at spelling, grammar and the English Language in general
Rating: NC-17 -
Warning: History Alert- History can be gross. Not the reading or studying of
it. No it's the knowledge of what has occurred in human history that's well
gross.

Changing Perceptive

When the three women arrived at the museum Buffy stopped as she looked at
the building. It made her head hurt. It was a building from one of her
stupid nightmares. The ones that sometimes came true. The stone columns on
the front had turned into chess pieces. Some one was placing chess using a
globe as the board. Images from the dream bombarded the slayer with pain.
And not the good kind of pain when Willow spanked her. No this was the bad
kind of pain were people died and their was lots of blood and suffering.
"Buffy are you ok?" Willow asked as she studied her lover.
"Fine Will, just having Xander mummy girl date flashbacks." she lied

Seven o'clock sharp the four women entered the small museum as it was
closing. The attendant handed Martha the keys to lock up and left them alone
in the museum. Martha locked the door and turned to the women.
"Ladies it's going to be along night and most of it at first isn't going to
make a lot of sense. Still I need you all to just humor me for the evening."
Martha's tone was grave.
She turned and walked down the hall to a back area that had computer banks
set up for people to do research.
"Martha this system is open to the public and the same information can be
assessed from dozens of sits around the world. There is nothing for me to
hack here." Willow said
"No hacking tonight Willow, Just listening." Martha said as she sat at one
of the computers and began typing."
"This museum and dozens like it were set up all over the world in 2004. They
house most of the Nazi's know records as well as dairies from all sides.
Most of the information has been scanned into computer form. All the
information is available on the net as you said." Martha paused and finished
pulling up the page she wanted on the computer.
"These computers are mostly used by people doing genealogy on their
families. The information was gathered at first to help survivors find lost
family members they were separated from during the war, in the camps. Only
now more then 50 years later there are few survivors left. Time has pasted.
So the records are used for genealogy."
Martha pointed to a picture on the scene. "Look this is my grandmother. She
was at Dachua. Lucky to have survived really. Most of her family didn't.
They died during Low-Temperature Medical Experiments. My grandmother feared
the cold until the day she died. Reese in my husband's name. My maiden name
was Duonivich.
Martha raise and moved away from the computer "Just keep listening and
follow me."
Martha lead them over to a giant card catalog. "This is a microfiche file.
Just about every Nazi document pertaining to the war was placed on
microfiche between 1980 and 1999. It's all stored here in an antiquated
system. Everything from dead camp experiments to laundry list."
Martha signaled for the women to follow her into the heart of the museum.
"When I was a child, our Rabbi would pass pictures like these around the
temple so we would never forget what happened. Probably why I'm a cop today.
Those pictures" Martha stopped and pointed to grizzly photo, "These pictures
look at them. This is not the work of demons or even monsters. No this is
man."
"Each area of this museum represents a different camp, Belzec,
Bergen-Belsen, Norhausen, Mauthausen, Bucherwald. Some of the camps have
there own wings because too much needs to be said, remembered about the evil
done in them. This is Dachau." Martha pointed to the sign over a wing of the
museum.
"But it's not were we are going." Martha walked into another wing off from
the center.

"Here is what we have come to see tonight. Auschwitz. Dr. Rosenburg did you
know your Great grandmother was at Auschwitz.. Your fathers grandmother."

Willow answered the serious women slowly, "Yes, my grandmother told me the
stories, her mother told her, but I never met her. She died when my
grandmother was little."

"This does have a point right." Buffy said, the slayer inside her was
revolted. Slayer's protected the innocent and she could do nothing for the
people in these photos. Innocent people.
"Just keep listening Ms Summers." Martha said before moving on.
"Did you know Auschwitz was a major research center during the war. Clauberg
did experiment on sterilization. Some of his methods are still studied by
black market bio-chemical weapon makers."
"Mandel- " Martha stopped and pointed at his picture, "Mendel did twin
studies and genetics. Sick part is some of his work has actual saved lives
in our time. But the man was a monster. I could go on forever about
different projects the Nazi's worked on. It's all pretty sick stuff. "
"History would have you believe the Nazi's were alone. Not so, the Japanese
did the same or worse in there prison camps. America was not innocent
either. We had camps to, we also did experiment. Tuskuhee ring a bell."
Buffy was becoming agitated and it was showing. Words and Visions rushing in
her head. Past slayer lives rebelling. Martha watched her carefully,
reminding herself that this woman could literally tear her in two.
"Let me get to my first few points before Ms. Summers loses any more
patients. All you need remember from my lecture is that the Nazi's were
involved in medical experiments in the camps."
Now lets move on to second point. Experiments and camps are nothing new.
Your association with the Initiative in well recorded Ms. Summers. And Dr.
Rosenberg you helped us capture and send several minor demons to
reeducation camps last week in Denver. It is important to remember Medical
Experiments are still going on in the world. Weather in our demon camps, in
prisons or middle eastern slave rings. They go on today as we speak."
"Do you want me to bust up an experimental center?" Buffy asked hoping for
action. Hoping to get out of this place. It was wigging her out.
"This is really hard for you isn't it Ms. Summers. Surprising really,
considering your line of work. I would think a slayer would face all kinds
of evil."
"She does, now please my patients is wearing thin." Willow said knowing a
point was coming and she wasn't going to like it.
"Patients" Martha whispered. "We need more facts first."
"Dr. Rosenburg you treat most of Ms Summers wounds presently and before you
took over this job, her step-father did the work correct."
"How do you know I'm the slayer." Buffy interjected
"Actually that is a good question. Before Dr. Rosenburg was forced on me, I
didn't know what a slayer was. Most of Project Raven didn't and still don't
know. The few who have heard of you, think of you as a myth. A bogie man
for demons. Which is odd consisting you worked with the Initiative we
replaced. The initiative was a sister organization to Raven.
"Did you know Riley Fin worked at Raven? He was moved to Texas exactly 3
months before Dr. Rosenburg was arrested and replaced by Simon?'
Buffy and Willow just looked at each other.
"Let me get back to my fact finding mission. Willow I could go about this
the round about way but I want to get to the point and your girlfriend may
have a heartache soon if a point isn't made in a hurry. You had to have, at
some time studied Buffy's body. Your too good a doctor not to."
"Yes so?"
"So what makes a Slayer different?'
Willow just stared. Even if she knew she wasn't going to share.
"I know you love her, and you want to keep it a secret. I would guess even
from her. But it's not a secret. They have her blood and DNA on file since
she was 3 years old. Doctor visits, shots normal things in children's
life's. All they need was a little blood. The Girl at your house, Faith
Spencer, there are detailed records on her as well."

"Who are they?" Willow asked
Martha ignored the question. "These records are buried deep. You could never
hack them off a computer. Most are kept the old fashion way. Hard copy
files. I never trusted computers, so I always check paper records. I'm
giving you a secret, Pam and her agency buddy's don't know or just forget.
You can change computer records. That's easy. There are a lot of hackers in
the world. But paper leaves a trial. A sign when it's been changed. The ink
is wrong, the paper too new. And with our government, we keep everything in
triplicate. There are always records out there if you look." Martha
continued moving back to the card catalog.
"Then there are places like this. They warehouse the past and forget what
exactly they have in there records Then as people pass on, well time covers
a lot of tracks."
Martha took a deep breath the stated, commanded. "Willow tell her exactly
the percentage difference there is in her DNA or I will."
Willow said nothing and glared at Martha with daggers.
"Fine I'll do it, Ms Summers, when scientist, compare the DNA of
chimpanzee's to man they find a 2% difference in the DNA. When the
government ran tests on your blood they found an 8% difference."
"So what does that mean Will? " Buffy asked puzzled.
The room was silent. Pam was now glaring at Martha as well.
"It means Buffy, your not Human. Your something else." Pam said.
"All this drama to tell me I'm not like other people, news flash I got that
information a long time ago." Buffy said.
Pam continued to look at Martha, thoughts were registering, piece of
conversation and she didn't like it.
The light bulb went off in Pam's head , turning to the slayer she said,
"Buffy this isn't about you, it's about Willow. Isn't that right Asst.
Deputy Reese." Pam was using Martha's title to let her know how angry she
was with the FBI agent.
"Pam's right, it has nothing to do with you Ms. Summers. I just need to
point out possibilities. You are a product of some kind of divine
intervention and genetic engineering. Your DNA is carried in plane old
humans and somehow when it is needed a slayer evolves. Evolution and God are
the mine ingredients. It's a receive process. The fact that there are now at
least 3 living slayers just shows the evolution aspect of the gene. Well
that and divine providence. In short no matter how much mankind experiments
with slayer genetics they can't wake up the doormat gene. "
"The Nazi's did some pretty extensive studies on slayers during the war. In
the end by the 1950's most of the super powers concluded that slayers come
when they come. There is no way of waking up slayer genes. They can find
potential Slayers by blood, there are more of them then you might think,
but awaking the DNA in childhood can't be done. Not with science anyway"
Martha turned back to Willow and asked. "Dr. Rosenburg have you ever studied
your own DNA?"
"Not really" Willow answered truthfully.
"I have a story to tell you. A true story. Adolph Hitler was obsessed with
the occult. He had archaeologist all over the world looking for artifacts.
Most of the archaeologist in fear that Hitler would send them to the camps
began to made up histories or just made up artifacts. Anything to please the
Furor."
"Still, Hitler did manage to get some serious occult items. He also had
scientist and historians studying the real facts. Real magic. In all the
study at the prison camps, there was whispers by the scientist of a nameless
camp. It existed. It was the one were the Nazi's experimented with the
occult. With demons. It was in this camp they brought a captured 15 year-old
English slayer. Ellen Jameson. The scientist impregnated her, tortured her.
Removed her arms so she wouldn't fight back. She had 4 children, all boys."
At the same time the Nazi's had another genetic experiment going on with
Blond hair, blue eyed members of the German race. At Liputen House. The
first genetic experiments were done there. Controlled breading.

Then toward the end of the war they began experimenting with the paranormal.
Witches in short. Your great grand mother survived Auschwitz. because she
was a witch. I don't mean your Fathers great grand mother either."
"My guess is you're a witch as well. Her name was Rachel. Gypsy girl. She
was taken to the nameless camp when she was 11. Became friends with the
slayer. The slayer had been in the camp since 1936. They did a lot of
experiments. Lots of breading."
When the war ended. The prison camps were liberated. But not the one your
Great Grandmother was in. After the war England, France, Russia and the
United States began fighting over the spoils of war. Rocket scientist being
the number one thing on the list. Geneticist was number two.
The people from the nameless came along with doctor from there and Liputen
House were tossed around form government to government. The experiments
never stopped. "
"Your Grandmother, although she didn't know it, was one of the first test
tube genetic experiments. Your grandfather was one of the slayers son's. The
boy was to young, so they took his sperm- well it isn't pretty."" Martha
said with real emotion in her voice.
They found raise and keeping the lab rats worked better if the farmed them
out. Gave them an illusion of freedom. Zoo's do it all the time. Natural
habit... "
Just so you know they impregnated your mother without her knowing it. A
little knock out gases and it's over. Your Father, although he loved you,
was never really your father. Neither of your parents your genetic parents.
And they didn't know."
"You are the 4th generation of gene manipulation. Keep your friends close
and your enemies closer. Putting you at Raven was there way of doing that."
Look everything I just told you is on the microfiche. Even your current
blood test. Since the records from the beginning were here, the archived the
rest here as well. Another ad aged hide in plain sight. Here look for your
self."
Willow did exactly that, asking for the others to leave her alone.
Buffy paced around the building and glared at Martha. After about an hour
Buffy was pissed. She didn't know why she was pissed but she was pissed. So
she picked Martha up and pinned her in the wall.
"Why?"
"Why, want Buffy?" Martha asked staying calm. Her profiler instinct told her
no matter how mad the slayer got she would never do more then bruise her.
"Why tell her, what can be gained?" Buffy said
"Ms. Summers, do you think it's an accident the two of you are together
now?"
"Oh please, Nazi's setting us up."
"No, God, Ms Summers.'
"What? Now God does lesbian match making."
"They say he works in mysterious ways. Think Buffy, Something is happening
and not the good kind of something. Willow has to know what she is doing
fighting against. Things are moving with someone controlling the
direction."
"And what is she fighting against? For that matter why?"
Just then the museum was filled with Willow shouting. "Oh no bloody way, No
bloody way."
Buffy had dropped Martha and was at her side in a heart beat.
"Those son of a bitches. Those son of a bitches." Willow shouted.
"What Willow." Buffy said in fear.
"I thought you said they gave up working with slayers!" Willow shouted.
"No, I said they gave up trying to wake the receive gene."
"And Faith are you sure about her." Willow asked frantically.
"I am not sure of anything anymore Willow, I just read the files just like
you."
"Hold up, what is going on." Buffy asked.
"Oh Buffy, you are going to love this. Faith is my either my cousin twice
removed or sister or something. She may not even be a real slayer, something
went wrong with their experiment. Faith's Slayer gene turned on. They don't
know why but it did. This surprised them considering how much demon blood
they mixed in her DNA. That's why the counsel was so hip to get Faith back.
To study her.
Faith was the holy grail of genetics. They want to restart their DNA slayer
program.
Oh and by the way, You they can't figure out by the way. You went active by
surprise. You had the gene but it didn't follow the standard pattern. You
really surprised the counsel. There sears missed you, the genetics missed
you." Willow babbled out.
"And yet, they still have records on her from age 3, It is and interesting
point but we need to deal with you Dr. Rosenburg and Faith." Martha said to
move them back on track.
"Ok so Faith is like Dr. Walsh's Adam. Willow said. "Explains a lot really.
Not that anything begins to explain Faith. Buffy when they couldn't wake the
slayer within the human gene pool, they decided to make one all on there own
just like Walsh was doing with Adam and Riley.
" Actually Dr. Rosenburg, Doctor Walsh's experiments were a splintered side
line. Martha said. No the main experiment started with demon DNA, then mixed
it with a slayer, then added a witch. They used all kinds of combinations to
make a kind of slayer. A warrior. A superhuman. Hitler was after a
superhuman race, That is why his scientist started the project."
"Later, Martha went on, the US wanted Superhuman soldiers. Riley was part
of the that experiment. Only they need normal homes for the children. Most
were put in small towns. They found racing them in camps caused them to be
violent and uncontrollable. They couldn't speed up the aging process. They
need the lab rats to be nurtured. " Martha said with anger.
"So what does this have to do with Will?" Buffy asked.
"Buffy, I'm just one of there pawns. On of there better designs. When I was
in High School they sent this guy to talk to Oz and I about working for
them. It was the CIA. They put off taking me so I could go to medical
school. Buffy I was raised in Sunnydale because they knew about the
Hellmouth. They wanted me to be around magic, demons. They wanted it to wake
up the witch inside me." Willow was in tears clinging to Buffy. "Buffy my
DNA, if the records are right, it's has a 7% difference from humans. I have
demon blood inside in. Buffy everything I have ever believed about myself is
a lie." Willow crumbed into Buffy's arms. Buffy held tight wonder how to
make this all better. Yet know there was a reason for it all. A not good
reason. No human did experiments for 4 generations. Most people's attention
span couldn't make it through the commercials.
What had Dole said, Buffy tried to remember. Pawns in a game. Xander and
Faith. Pawns in a game that was spinning out of control. Buffy was
remembering her dreams from the past week. Chess board. Always a chess board
and the pictures. That's why the place bugged her. She had seen the pictures
in her dreams only they weren't pictures. They were 3 D moving pictures.
They were horrible and Willow was one of the prisoners in her dream and
Buffy couldn't stop them from hurting her. Buffy couldn't stop them at all.

"The extreme always gets a reaction" -Heathers

"Anyone who's not having fun here, follow me." -Buffy