Re: FIC: Making Up/Out (1/1)

Dysfunctional Girl,
I don't think it was a matter of Buffy loosing a part of herself with
Angel. I think it was more a matter of them complementing each other. When
he was weak (just back from hell for example)she was strong. When she was
weak (with aspect of the demon in the Earshot episode) he was strong. It
also must be noted that Buffy has different sides to her like any fully
fleshedout character does or person does. Finally with Riley it is different
because with all his military know how he is still very insecure and unsure
of himself as well as everything else. He is only ok when someone else is
strong and calling the shots or giving orders. Once he has been given an
order or directed he is fine he can even give a few orders himself then.
That's all I had to say.

Dr. Strange