OT: I think I am going insane

Okay,

I have a problem. I have never liked David Boreanaz. I didn't like the
character he played and I did not think he was handsome. The other night I
had this weird dream with him in it and now I can't get him out of my head.
I am going to give you a summary of the dream and what I am feeling now.

Dream:

David and I are walking together up and down the isles of the grocery
store shopping for food to put in the apartment fridge. He and I had been
freinds and roommates for three years and so we were comfortable around each
other. We talked about how the Valentine's candy was on sale and what we
wanted to do when we got back to the apartment. We got in the line and then
picked up our bags and headed out the door. We were walking towards the
parking lot when this bimbo with blonde hair, big boobs, and looks of
leather comes up and starts hitting on David. I feel sorry for the woman
because she has to go through such extremes to get a guy to notice. Then
David tells the bimbo that he can't because he is taken and he leans over
and kisses me. Now I am shocked but I go along and kiss back. As we are
kissing there are sleaze reporters taking our picture and I feel a safe,
comfortable warmth fill my body.
The next day (In the dream) David and I go back to the store and when we
get in line every tabloid on the shelf has us kissing on it. The head line
closest to me reads "Angel's New Angel" (Corny I know). David just grabs one
of each tabloid and half smiles at me.
"Now that the world thinks we are together..Would you go out with me?"
He asks as the ringer adds our things up. I smile and get this warm feeling
again.
"Yes." I answer him.

I then woke up. I will say again that I have never thought of him like
that for two reasons.

1) I thought I was a lesbian (I'll explain that in a moment)
2) I never thought him handsome before.

Ever since that dream I have been smiling like a goofy kid of fifteen
ever time I think about him. I also get that warm feeling from my dream, and
I have had serious doubts about my lesbianism. I needed to talk to someone
because if I talk to my parents they'll just go 'Mmmmhmm I knew you weren't
gay you were just trying to get attention.' I hate it when they do that.
Which they do whenever I introduce one of my guy friends.

Thanks for listening,