Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter Fourteen: How to spend time wisely.

Willow Rosenberg, CIA Chapter Fourteen: How to spend time wisely.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
CIA. Buffy is not happy about it.
Feedback: YES, HELP! Need direction, love and encouragement or the name of a
good therapist . Yes, I already know I suck big time at spelling, grammar as
well as the English Language in general
Rating: NC-17 Smut Alert.

How to spend time wisely

Willow was suspended from work for two weeks. The first 3 days she refused
to clean house. She refused to go on any kind of a vacation with Buffy and
Friends. No fishing, no car rides, no movies, no shopping, no sex. She
refused to read through the Nazi files Martha had shown her. She refused to
go over work files. She refused to watch TV or Read. She, in short refused
to do anything at all.

Buffy loved Willow without question. And was willing to give her the time
she needed but this had gone on far too long. Plus no sex. Buffy was not
willing to go on forever with no sex. So Buffy put a plan in motion. It was
not a well thought out plan or elaborate but it was a plan.
Willow had spent the best part of the day in bed. And since Buffy sleep
during the day and worked mostly at night, Willow had taken to sleeping when
she knew Buffy was up and out of the house.
When Willow woke from one of her naps for the sake of napping she expected
to find Buffy on Patrol. She didn't expect to find herself handcuffed in the
backseat of the car butt naked with a note taped above her head.
"Willow, the women I love more then life itself. I miss you. I miss having
sex with you. And until you are willing to have sex with me like a good
little wife or punish me like a good little dom.( I am personally hoping for
a bite of both myself.) You will find your redhead witch butt like this
every time you wake up until the neighbors call the cops or I am so sore
between my legs I can't move. It is your choice. Love Buffy."

Willow sat there in the car and fumed with anger. At first she thought she
would just lay there. Try and wait Buffy out. Buffy was never going to have
sex again and she would find a spell or something to make sure of it.
After about an hour of rating a long this line Willow began to rant about
how punished the "bad ass slayer' was and how black and blue her bottom was
going to be when she got a hold of it. By the time she uncuffed herself and
was using magic on the front door she was in a fine rant and didn't even
noticed she was naked.

She went into their closet and dug through all their toys. Realized she was
undressed. Gotten dressed, forgot the toys and stormed out into the night to
find Buffy.

She found Buffy in the Vine Groove Cemetery fighting 3 vampires. She didn't
even wait for Buffy to finish. "You are so dead slayer" She screamed. The
Vampires stopped fighting, thinking the slayer was indeed in trouble. They
were right but not the way they meant it.
"Got your ass over this tombstone now!"
Buffy looked at the vampires she was fighting and decided not to piss Willow
off anymore. She walked over by Willow and was roughly pushed overtop a
headstone. Willow grabbed the slayer's pants and pulled them off, then she
grabbed her panties and pulled them off. The Vampire's snickered. Willow
pulled a three stakes out of Buffy's pants pocket and sent them flying into
the vamps dusting them before they knew what hit them. "I hate
interruptions" The witch said.
Willow then looked a round and made a decision. "Listen to me very carefully
Buffy Anne Summers. You are so punished. You will pay. First I have to get
something. You WILL STAY here exactly like this! NO MOVING! If a vampire
comes you may kill it but otherwise you will be bent over MR and Mrs. Franks
born 1874 and 1875 respectively and you will stay here.
"For how long?" Buffy whisper.
"Until I come back or the sun comes up. You do not want to make me any more
angry then I am now."
Willow slapped Buffy's on the ass with her hand several time hard before
storming off still ranting. Buffy unsure what she had unleashed decided the
view over Mr. and Mrs. Franks was new and she should examine it for a
while.
Over an hour past and Buffy's button was getting cold. She was thinking
about putting on her pants only she didn't know what Willow had done with
them. She was also afraid to be someplace other then exactly were Willow had
placed her. Worse the curls between her legs were soaked. She could feel the
moisture against the cool night air. Whatever beating Willow gave her would
be worth all the waiting if she could relieve the pressure between her legs.
Then with relief Buffy heard Willow returning still ranting about being
locked it the car. Buffy wanted to turn around but she didn't want to
disappoint Willow. So the slayer just leaned on the tombstone and pushed her
ass out.
Willow had returned with a large bag.
"Eyes down, women who handcuffed me in a car I'll show you."
Willow then wormed a finger into the slayer and followed it in with a large
plug. Willow then brushed against the slayer's pussy, and stated. "Well
someone is wet, now count."
Willow didn't disappoint the slayer. After the 75th time the belt hit her in
the exact same place across the plug Buffy had a hard time saying Thank you
between the tears. After the 80th time it hit the same place, Buffy asked,
"Honey do you think you could pick another spot?'
Willow did. She picked several in fact. Buffy's favorite was the five spots
Willow picked between her legs. She never dreamed Willow would hit her clint
with a belt. When Buffy finally said, "100, thank you" Willow forced her
back over the headstone. Buffy was surprised to hear the sound of Willow's
zipper coming down. She was more surprised when Willow pulled the plug out
and pushed herself in. Willow had been wearing a strap on the whole time.
Willow took her hard, mean and fast. And Buffy loved it. When Willow began
to stick her fingers in the slayer's pussy and run her thumb over her clint
the slayer tired to wake the dead. They came together and were not quiet
about it. Willow rested, laying on the slayer not pulling out just leaning
against her. Then Willow began to fuck her again like it was the first time
that night.
Buffy was very turned on and rocked with her lover shoving back as hard as
Willow slammed forward. They stayed that way, lost until the sound of
someone saying, "Uh Hum, lady's do you think you could find some were else
to do that." was heard behind them.
Willow didn't even look up, only keep slamming, then replied, "Give me a
minute."
Willow slammed into Buffy a couple more times then came. The two police
offices shifting their own hard ons and stood silently by.
Willow then pulled out of Buffy. Pushed the strap on in her pants and zipped
them. Then picked up the plug and pushed it back in Buffy. "Don't forget the
belt." Was all she said before turning and walking away. Then added "or your
pants."

A red faced Buffy scrambled to put her pants on, picked up everything else
and put it in the bag then run after Willow. Thankfully it was still dark
out.

Willow said nothing to Buffy on the ride home. Buffy had no idea what to say
to Willow. She was just praying Willow would talk to her after this. Plus
the slayer was sore in a nice way.

Willow took a bath alone then made Buffy take her bath without removing the
plug. The only firm thing Willow had said when they got home was that Buffy
would be wearing the plug for at least 24 hours.

Strangely that to pleased Buffy and it showed in her face. So much so Willow
laughed at her reaction.

When Buffy finished her bath, Willow had dinner for her in the kitchen
though she made Buffy eat it in the nude. The Redhead was in pajamas. This
gave Buffy the oddest feeling but it too pleased her. At least Willow had
some emotion going on in her head. What, was an entirely different question.

After diner Willow handcuffed Buffy on her back in bed and watched an old
late-night movie. Mr. Moto.
Buffy loved old movies and this was one of her favorites. Then Willow made
love to her.

No strap ons or vibrator just fingers and tongues. She was gentle and
loving. Buffy wanted to do the same to Willow only the witch wouldn't uncuff
her. The next morning the slayer woke to a very nice orgasm. Willow uncuffed
her and let her return the favor a couple of times. They lay in each other's
arms not talking for awhile.
"I would tell you to take that out but I would be afraid of disappointing
you." Willow said out of the blue.
"What?' Buffy asked. Then Willow tapped her bottom to remind her.
"Oh, if you want to it's ok." She said.
"But?" Willow asked
"Ok, it's weird but I like it. Not all the time but now I like it. I'm
hopeless I know." Buffy said.
"To think you once hated it."
"Yeah go figure, are you ok Willow?"
"What possessed you to hand cuff me in the car?"
"I knew you could get out."
"Still doesn't answer the question."
"Willow I had to do something. You just weren't you anymore. You don't mope.
So I thought if I pissed you off you would do, I don't know. Something."
"I nearly beat you to death, Buffy." Willow said sternly looking over the
remaining bruises on Buffy's body.
"No you didn't. Besides I'm weird remember. I liked it. I would have stopped
you if I didn't." Buffy said
"I know you think you would, but what if you couldn't stop me. I don't know
what I am capable of anymore. I get off of hurting you. That can't be
right."
"Willow do me a favor, just do what I am asking you to do without a lot of
question at first."
Willow just looked at the Buffy
"Willow hand cuff me to the bed again then stand by the door. Ok"
It took a minute but Willow did as Buffy asked.
"Ok Willow paying attention?"
"Yes"
"Stop Me"
Willow started to say "What for" But Buffy had broken the cuffs, thrown
Willow in bed and landed on top of her.
"I am telling you this just one more time, Willow, I could stop you anytime
I wanted to. I just don't want to. And deep inside that brain of yours you
know it too because for one minute if you ever thought you were hurting me
you would stop yourself long before I ever had the chance too." Buffy then
kissed Willow on the lips and rolled over beside her.
"Maybe"
"Look I am sick of moppy lovergirl and as much as I like turning the cops
on last night. It was incredible sex by the way. Just thought I would tell
you in case you hadn't noticed. I want my Willow back. I don't care if your
DNA is human. I never did. I love Willow. So do a lot of people. Now get on
with life. Or is this just about you and Faith being related?"
"That was the down point. Willow joked back and added "I'm sorry. It all
just freaked me out."
"So you and Faith are related? How exactly, because I read though that
paperwork stuff and I didn't understand it at all."
"I don't either. But as far as Faith and I are concerned we share 5 of our 9
parents.'
"5 of 9, Like Seven of Nine on Voyager?'
"No. But for all I know that is were Star Trek got the idea. I guess we are
kind of like borg."
"No you're not as sexy as Seven." Buffy teased
"You will not be able to sit for two weeks, you keep that up." Willow said
playfully spanking Buffy.
"No really how can you have 9 parents?"
"Wish I knew the answer to that. It's not so much like parents anyway as
source gene material. They took a little of this and that from 9 beings. Not
all of them were people. Got demon blood inside me too, slayer." Willow
said before kissing Buffy again.
"Well I think it must have been angel material myself because that's all I
see, my red headed angel.
"Yeah I thought your angel was a dark haired demon vampire."
"Loved him too."
Willow felt for the first time in weeks like it really would be ok. All but
the Faith part.

"The extreme always gets a reaction" -Heathers

"Anyone who's not having fun here, follow me." -Buffy