Re: [buffyloveswillow] Save me from my school work! Please!

Hey,

----- Original Message -----
From: Ivy Gort <ivygort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 9:03 PM
Subject: [buffyloveswillow] Save me from my school work! Please!

> From: "Ivy Gort" <ivygort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> If I ask really nicely and look pitiful will that inspire some of the
> wonderful Fic writers to post something??? Please!

First, you don't look pitful, i was about to ask the same thing, but in a
different way, so...
As for the asking nicely, i don't know if that works, maybe if you threaten
them or something, that usually works better with the writers around here
: ) Of course they will all fear you (like they fear me) *grrrrrr* Back
when i was a good list dad and
sent regular threatening mails they worked a little faster, but now they're
starting to slack off.I'm thinking about going to the US, run from the
credit card people that will be trying to get my head on a plate, find all
the authors and stalk and do nasty things with them in person, it's a nice
little plan, isn't it : )

> All I have to read is Ezra Pound and TS Eliot--which are fine
writers--don't
> get me wrong, they just don't write about Buffy and Willow.

Oh, I have this problem, especially when people ask me about my favorite
writers and i start telling them the names of a few fic writers.

> Sigh. Can't someone save from my ignominious fate of actually doing my
> American Literature homework?

Poor girl, homework, that's like the worst thing that can happen to someone.
~My heart is with you.

Now the writers, post, free this poor girl from her fate

P.S.: Pat, I'm in the middle of your essay : ) I'm a little lazy, but I'm
sending it today, you can send the next part from Untitled now : )
P.S.: Kim, i have an idea for the Road thing: make out section.Just make the
next few chapters centered around it and everything will be fine : )