Who are you

Hey,

Just a few things about Who are you(now, what could catch my attention in an episode like that, hummm....)Skip this if you haven't seem the episode or don't want to be spoiled

Now, keep in mind that i've only read the transcript and saw a few of the videos from Slayme.com , so some of my comments may seem weird, seing as i tend to focus on certain things, so...First of all, that episode, once again, has proven that the Emmy people don't know shit.SMG was fantastic(not that she wasn't before, but in this ep she was able to show her cating abilities, and she did a great job) , Eliza nailed Buffy, the uncertain look, manneirisms, everything.

Joyce: I've missed you.
Buffy: Cause I haven't visited, right? I knew it

Am I the only one that loved this line? Man, Faith knows everything.
The scene in front of the mirror was great, it was so...so...wrong.Wish i could have seem the bubble bath scene, but i stillhave my imagination(and i can even put Will there with her : )

Haven't seem the scene at Tara's room, but I've read about it and I'm still going AWWWWWWWWW.See, that's the kind of relationship development i like.Slow and extremelly sweet.If i had diabetis i'd probably be in coma : )

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
[Tara turns and looks up at Willow.]
Tara: Yours.

*******

Willow: Tara, it's not like I don't want my friends to know you.
It's just... well, Buffy's like my best friend, and she's really special.

Okay, I'm still a Buffy/Willow fan, so i have a few comments.Buffy is like my best friend, now , Buffy IS her best friend, so i was thinking and i've come to the conclusion that Willow and Buffy have and extra point in their friendship.Something special.They're together, but in a non exclusive way.That would explain a lot of things, like the way Willow got jealous when things with Riley got serious, why Willow was all concerned about telling Buffy(and if you pay attention, her problem is Buffy knowing, not anyone else).So, the question is: for how long is this going on?

******

Something else i'd like to address: the obsession Faith and Willow have with each other.I thought long and hard about it(about 30 minutes) and i've come to the conclusion that there are two explanations for this : Faith and Willow had an affair in the beginning of the third season , but it ended when Faith made the witch pick a Slayer or Faith had a thing for Buffy but Buffy would rather be with Will.Think about it, they were friendly in Faith , Hope and Trick and after that, then the gang got distant, and they got distant, Faith slept with Xander and cheated on Willow(come on, we all knew she was over Xander).Bad Girls came and there was the whole Faith/Willow/Buffy triangle, more jealousy.
Willow finds out and gets really mad at Faith, the romance is over and Will joins Buffy, leaving Faith all depressed, thinking she went for Buffy.After that she keeps hurting Buffy because she blames the Slayer for her break up with Willow.And hurts Willow for not being with her.Come on, everybody knows that love and hate walk hand in hand : ) Besides, the scene with the knife in Choices was full of sexual tension(and no, i'm not insane).WHen you think about it, it would explain why they're always thinking about each other.Love does that to you ; )

Also, i think it was very true to the relationship (and sweet) this little dialogue:

Willow [to Buffy]: What's up?
Buffy [to Willow]: I'd never let her hurt you.
Willow [to Buffy]: I know.

The scene with Spike: I'm speechless.Could that girl be sexier.I was drooling all over the floor.Now THAT was chemistry.Hot, hot , hot.The second best scene of the ep(guess which i liked the best).

Spike: You know why I really hate you, Summers?
Buffy: 'Cause I'm a stuck-up tight-ass with no sense of fun?
Spike: Well, yeah, that covers a lot of it.
Buffy: Cause I could do anything I want, and instead, I choose
to pout and whine and feel the burden of slayerness? I mean, I could
be rich, I could be famous, I could have anything. Anyone.
[Buffy moves closer and puts her hands on Spike's chest.]
Even you, Spike. I could ride you at a gallop until your legs
buckled and your eyes rolled up. I've got muscles you've never
even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you popped like warm
champagne, and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
And you know why I don't? [She moves closer and looks up at him
pursing her lips.] Because it's wrong. Humh humh. [She moves off.]

The Tara/Willow/Buffy part was hilarious, in a very mean way.For some reason i don't want to think about i really don't want Buffy to take the Tara/Willow relationship lightly, i want her mad, jealous and even mean, just to show she cares.I don't have it in me to describe the whole scene, but it was one of the best parts, typica Faith in action:

Buffy [grins]: So Willow's not driving stick anymore.

Í told you that girl knew about things.

Tara: She's not your friend.
Willow: I may have overestimated the "you liking her" factor.

Bizarre love triangle, i tell you ...

Now, the spell scene speakes for itself.If you have seem it you know exactlly what i mean, if you didn't , go to the Slayme site and get it, cause after it you'll see Willow in a whole new light.Hand holding will never be seen in the same way ; )

Faith: Will.
Willow: Oh, my god.
Faith: Willow, wait. you don't understand.
Willow: You're Buffy. You and Faith switched bodies, probably
through a Draconian Katra spell.
Giles [to himself]: She understands it better than I do.
Faith: How did you?
Willow: Tara. Tara, this is Buffy, only really this time.
Tara: Hi.
Willow: Tara's a really powerful witch.
Tara: Not really.
Willow: No, really. She knew right away that you weren't you.
So we connected with the nether realms to find out what happened.
And we conjured this. [Shows green glowing item in box.]
Faith: What is--
Willow: It's a Katra. Or the home-conjured version.
It-it should switch you back, if you can get a hold of Faith.

******************

I really don't know what to think about Faith now, you can't help but feel sorry/like that girl.~She's like Spike, noone can never know if they're bad trying to be good or good being bad.

One thing that I'd like to point out: Faith knew about the Tara/Willow relationship, but Buffy desn't.I think it's really a shame we won't get to see that on screen, i'd love to know how Buffy would react, if Willow would tell.I know Willow already introduceded her, but it doesn't really count, it was more a name thing, and they were in a hurry, Buffy has yet to put the pieces together...So, all the fic writers out there, get your keyboards and start writing, i'm begging here.

I'm leaving now.That was just an attempt to get things going.See if you kids were awake : )

Tchau
Bye

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)