ff:Walking the Cat.Chapter Two: Alpha Beta Prime

Title: Walking the Cat.
Rating: NC- 17. Smut
Chapter Two: Alpha Beta Prime
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
Feed Back: YES!
Thanks: Sue and KCooper

Walking the Cat.
Chapter Two: Alpha Beta Prime

"Social Structure. Marriage, Government, Sense of Family. That is the hidden
message in folklore. You are all familiar with Aesop's Fables. The Lion's
paw, mouse and thorn. etc. They all have a moral. They all teach us ideals
of society. The same is true for the bible. If we believe the text, Jesus
spoke
in parables. The story of the Good Samaritan. Everybody with me so far."

"Now let's look at another concept from the bible. Marriage. Abraham had his
wife Sarah. And his handmaids. Jacob had Leah and Rachael, and handmaids.
The point I am making is the bible; at least as I am using it for your
folklore class, tells us the family structure wasn't monogamous. As we look
at the oldest folklore around the world, be it the Greek Gods or the Aztecs.
Monogyny and marriage clearly mean something different than Jerry Farewell
would have you believe."

"Now comes, as my roommate Buffy likes to call it, time to shake the little
bastards up a bit. I talk a lot about Buffy. That's just a warning. Her name
will not appear on any of the tests. Anyway, the real question isn't so much
what folklore tells us about family structure. No, it's what does science
tell us about family structure. Humans are primates. If you have something
against evolution, just think of this as an exercise in logic, philosophy
and fantasy. Humor me, I will be handing out grades."

"Primates. If you read you Diane Fausly or Jane Goodall or any of the other
naturalist, you will notice that primates, well the great ape mainly, does
not have a monogamous home life. You have a Prime or Alpha male. He has an
alpha female and some handmaids. Sometimes two alpha females. Then there are
the beta males. Those are the expendable ones. I am way over-simplifying
this, if you really want to know more read up on it. It is more than worth
your time."

"Cat prides are a little like this. But it is also important to note that
while there is one alpha male in the pride, if a female has children that do
not belong to the alpha male, his first step is to kill the children. The
females tend to group together to protect each other from this after
childbirth. But females almost never kill children. They will in fact adopt
children if they have enough milk."

"Now what the hell does that have to do with folklore? Everything and
nothing. Folklore always has some grain of truth, be it moral,
philosophical, or actual history. Which means it has facts. Facts can be
checked with science. It's finding the truth in folklore, the facts, that
make it worth study. It also makes it possible to understand. If you can
look at an alpha cat and understand, --not condone, just understand-- his
nature, why he needs to kill children than a mirror to the world of cause
and effects opens up to you.

The cat never kills without reason. It kills for food. It kills to improve
it's ability on the hunt and it kills to maintain the social order. Human
history is full of kills for social order. Think war, witch burning,
assignation. -All for Social Order."

"Back to folklore, you have a shot at understanding Cronos swallowing his
children, Cain killing Abel, when you understand why the cat does what he
does. Nature plays a far greater role in these stories than the surface
might lead you to believe.'

" So before next class, you will have read Greek, Roman, Japanese, and Aztec
creation myths and written a short, short being the main word, essay on
science and myth. Please, nothing over 2 pages. And nothing in crayon."
Willow had been sitting in the back of the class while Tecal lectured. It
was something she enjoyed doing when she had time. She watched as the last
of the students hurried out of the room. Had she and Buffy ever been that
young?

When the room was empty, Tecal flopped next to Willow before leaning over to
kiss her check. Then Tecal did just as Willow expected, she licked her.

"You know how much I hate that." Willow said, but she really wasn't angry.

"Sorry, did you like the class?"

"For a cat you make a good professor." Willow stated. It was one of the most
puzzling sides to the cat. She was a great lecturer when she stayed human.
Human wasn't natural though. Tecal was more cat then human. She was the cat
with a little human inside and not the human with a cat inside.

Tecal had been bonded soon after birth to a watcher, Alfred Davenport. He
was an old man when they were bonded. He raised Tecal as a daughter to the
anger and outrage of the counsel. By the time they had found out that Tecal
could not only read, but was a year or two away from a Ph.D at Cambridge,
there was little they could do about it. Alfred had loved the girl, and
taught her as much as he safely could. She was in college by the time she
was 12. She was finishing her Ph.D in folklore at 16.

Although Alfred's bond with the girl had never been sexual, he did have to
beat her. That was all part of the bonding and controlling of a shape
shifter. But Tecal had been a child most of the time she was in his care.
Sex was a big part of bonding with an adult shapeshifter. They needed to
maintain a shape, any shape, and sex somehow allowed this. They also needed
to be dominated physically. They were a slave race. A demon race of slaves.
Without the bonding they became vicious, mindless killers. They became
demons. Their shape was hardly detectable from a werewolf's. More cat like
but deadly non-the same.

Bonding gave them purpose. When Tecal was 16 her body began to have needs of
the sexual nature. The cat had little morals in this area. It wanted and it
took. It hungered and it feed. At 16 Tecal was for the first time close to
the age of the people around her. Raised by watchers, she had hardly ever
been in the room with anyone less then 30 years her senior.

At 16 and at Cambridge, she was for the first time almost the same age as
the people around her. The watchers had always assigned watchers in training
to stay with her. To never leave her alone. Even now Buffy or Willow never
really left her more than a few rooms away. Willow was the head of the
Anthropology department at the University of Colorado. Tecal worked part
time under her. She was never allowed to lecture more then a room or two
away from Willow.
Even though Tecal was for the most part in control. She had moments were
there was only the cat. Bonded or not, the cat was dangerous.

So it had been at Cambridge the cat had first tried to take a mate. The
counsel had found her. Broken in on the freshman girl and Tecal. Shot her
full of tranquilizers and caged her. It was the first time Tecal had ever
been beaten beyond the light spanking needed to get the cat in order. It was
the first time she ever needed to be beaten. Alfred had been kind to her. He
loved her like his own child. He understood about the cat. Understood that
caging her only served to make her angry. She was a cat but a very
intelligent sentient being. The cat could wait for vengeance, for prey. The
cat was cunning.

Alfred knew from her early childhood that he would have to spank her. She
was the tamed lion in the house. Alfred had studied lion tamers, followed
circuses. But he never used a whip. The counsel had ordered him too. Told
him it was the only kind way to treat the girl.

At times he had used a belt. Only when Tecal was at her worst. When her
ability to become human was slipping. He would spank her. Force her through
the bond into human form and spank her. Unless she was in human form the
beating did no good. The cat could be tamed, but not reasoned with.
But the counsel had taken Tecal from Alfred. And they had beaten her with a
whip and caged her for trying to mate. When she refused to become human they
had forced Alfred into making her change. Using his bond.

This had hurt both of them. It wasn't really the beating in human form, but
the fear and pain in Alfred that hurt her. She was caged for months after
that, as Alfred grew sicker. She almost never became human unless he came to
see her. From the minute he died, until she found herself chained around her
neck to the floor, head between the slayer's legs mating with her, Tecal had
no memory.
Neither Buffy nor Willow ever explained anything about how she was mated
with the slayer. Since she was an infant when Alfred became bonded with her,
she really had no knowledge or understanding of how this happened.

It really did puzzle her. She didn't think the cat took Buffy against her
will. The girl at Cambridge, Emily, was willing to mate with cat. They
hadn't gotten beyond the kissing stage, but they were making a lot of
progress in that direction. Tecal wonder what happened to Emily. Alfred had
told her she was sent to study in the states.

"Thinking?' Willow asked

"Sorry, is there something you want me to do?"

"No, I just liked listening to your lecture."

"I'm horny"

"Oh" was all Willow could think to say.

"I want to mate."

"Well Buffy will be home early tonight." Willow had no idea why she said
that, other than, Tecal really was in love with Buffy.

"Tonight won't be good. She will be busy." Tecal said sadly.

"Does she have a new client." Willow asked not understanding what Tecal was
hinting at.

"Willow, it's going to be one of those nights. I feel it."

"Maybe I should take you home now."

"And lock me in the cage? Chain me to the wall. It never helps." Tecal said,
almost growling.

Willow just look at the cat carefully considering her next step.

"Will, you can take me home only if you'll make love to me. I want to make
love to you now." Tecal's eyes no longer having anything human in them.

"We'll talk about it at home. Get your things." Willow left her with no
argument. The red headed witch went to her office, checking with her TA's
about her last class of the day. He had planned on teaching anyway, only
Willow usually sat in the back of the class.

She dialed Buffy's office.

"Summer's investigations."

"Leah, let me speak to Buffy." Tecal, though still in human form, entered
Willow's office and curled up at her feet.

"What's up Will?" the slayer said.

"Buff, I am taking Tecal home, she said its going to be one of those
nights."

"Huh, she usually tells me before hand. I mean I usually know." The confused
slayer said. Buffy was checking her bond. Stretching into the cat's mind.
"Well, she is horny. She wants you in a big way. She is thinking about
Alfred. Wondering....., no lost it. She is slipping too far into the cat. I
can't follow her thoughts."

"Ok, what do I do now?"

"Take her home." Buffy said. "Willow, you're freaked about her wanting you?"
Buffy added still in the cat's minds.

"Is that what she thinks?" Willow asked.

"No that is what she knows. She smells fear, Will. Just take her home and
don't cage her. That will just piss her off royally. Just stay there with
her. I think she should be ok until I get home."

"Keep her human right?" Willow added knowing the answer.

Willow drove them home. Tecal lay curled on the seat, her head touching
Willow's leg.
Buffy had to drive from Denver and it would take her about an hour to get
home.

Tecal went straight to the bedroom and removed her clothes. Willow had never
seen Tecal change moods so fast. Normally she worked up to her bad times.
Normally Buffy knew about them days before Tecal did.
Tecal curled into a ball at the foot of the bed. Willow sat beside her and
rubbed her back. Then the girl started to change. At first Willow thought
nothing of it until the cat roared. It was a warning roar.

Willow moved away from the bed. She put up her magic shield. It would hold
the cat. It had before. She moved to the closet and pulled out the belt
Buffy used to help the cat. The red head had never used it. Never wanted to.
She snapped it to get the cats attention.

"Tecal change back now!"

The cat growled but changed. Then surprised Willow by saying, "Use it Willow
now, us it. Please."

The girl was actually crying. Then she moved with great speed. She moved to
the chair in the corner and bent herself over it. It was clear what she
wanted.
Willow moved behind the girl. She swung cautiously. Barely a tap across her
rear.

"Harder or you'll never keep me human." Tecall shouted.

Willow hit the girl harder and Tecall shouted again, "harder!"

Willow had never hit anyone like this before. Never hit anyone ever. Well
maybe Faith once. Ten more times she swung, hoping for another answer. Then
Willow threw the belt down and pulled the girl up.

"I just have to keep you human right, there is another way. But you knew
that."
Willow pushed the girl down on the bed and undressed.

"Will, could you use the dildo. The one Buffy uses sometimes?" It was an odd
request. Odder still that Willow had never before realized, only Buffy used
it on them. Neither Willow nor Tecal ever used it at all.
Willow got the item out and put it on. Hoping she wasn't breaking one of
those dominance rules of cat order. But she was the alpha and Buffy the
prime.

Willow then stretched out next to the girl, kissing her. Tecal was her mate.
Not her prime mate but her mate and Willow did love the girl. Honestly and
without question. Odd how the cat's social structure had been adopted by
both her and Buffy. The witch moved down to kiss her beast and began to
finger her. The cat's eyes had taken on the green glow and shape of the lion
but she was remaining in human form. Willow continued to enter the girl with
her fingers while sucking on her nipple.

"Enter me all the way Willow, take me hard please." Tecal growled more then
said.

Willow pushed the girl's legs further apart and positioned herself over her.
Placing the head at the girl's wet entrance she pushed in. The girl purred.
Willow pumped hard into the Tecal feeling the base as the cat pushed back
into her. As the purring grew louder, Willow began to cum. When the orgasm
began and felt her legs buck into her lover. She heard the cat growl and
buck with her. It was a long orgasm and they continued to push back and
forth.

Finished Willow started to withdrawal. "Please don't stop, not yet." The
fear was deep in the cat's voice.

"I'm not sure I can take anymore." The witch said flatly.

"Then leave it in or use the belt. Just don't stop." Tecal begged.

Willow undid the belt then put then phallus back in and used her hand to
pump it in and out. Listening to the cat purr and watching her eyes, Willow
knew it was the only thing keeping her human. Keeping her in control.

Willow heard Buffy's car parking but didn't stop her motion. The cat was
fighting hard to stay human and the action, the pleasure was the only thing
helping. When Buffy hit the door to their bedroom she started to make a
smart remark. She didn't get a chance.

The cat had shifted and pinned her to the ground growling and biting the
slayer. The bites were not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to
bruise. Willow grabbed the leather belt off the floor. Buffy kicked the cat
off of her as she reached out and caught the belt Willow tossed. Buffy then
wrapped it in a noose around the cat's neck avoiding the claws.

It took all Buffy's slayer skills and strength to drag the cat to the
basement workout room. Willow just curled up in the bed. When she heard the
sounds of the belt hitting the cat, tears began to fall from her eyes.
Willow put her head under the pillow trying to drown the sound of the
leather hitting the cat.

Some time later Buffy came into the bedroom and began to look through the
draw. She had small cuts and bruises from the cat on her arms and legs.

"Everything ok?"

"I guess, where's the dick?" Buffy asked still looking through the draw.

"You need that now?"

"Oh yeah, I'm not done by a long shot."

"And you didn't know this was coming."

"No, not a clue."

"So what's it about?" Willow asked
"Normally I would say it's some kind of cat thing. The Prime having to prove
she's not too old to still knock the beta down a notch. Which is why I
need..." Willow handed her the dildo.

"Thanks Will."

"So this is just her needing you to prove you're still the top cat."

"Maybe, she has done that before. But it's different this time."

"Like maybe she was serious this time." Willow thought out loud.

"Yeah, the other times it was more going through the motions. No this is
something else."

"Are you going to be ok?"

"I have her chained to the floor. I'll be fine. Willow, she's happy with us.
I mean she is really happy."

"I know she seems that way. But maybe she,..... I don't know." Willow said.
The cat roared from the basement. Impatient for the slayer.

"Will, I have to go, but could you do me a favor. Tomorrow if she is back to
normal could you do a spell and check the bond. Make sure her aura is all
right."

"Sure, but you've never asked me to do that before."

"It's just a feeling. You know I love you." Buffy bent and gave Willow a
long deep kiss.

"And yet you're on your way to sleep with another women. " Willow laughed.

The next morning Willow went to check on her mates. She was a little shocked
to see them still at it. Tecal was chained to the floor. Her collar fixed to
a long chain and her hands manacled to the floor. She was on her knees the
slayer kneeling over her, moving in and out of her from behind. The cat and
the slayer were covered in sweat. The cat was purring loudly, rocking with
the slayer pulling against its chains. Willow just stood there watching,
knowing they had been at it all night. Wondering what to do, wondering how
to join them to help them finish.

Willow came over and sat down next to the cat. She ran her hand up and found
the girl's clit. The cat roared but then purred louder. After a few minutes
Willow leaned up and kissed the slayer on the lips, pushing her tongue
inside, knowing the cat would feel Buffy's emotion. Willow continued to
finger the enlarged clitoris. She felt the slayer moving in and out of the
girl's vagina. She felt the slayer's breath quicken and watched her body
flush. The two came together, both roaring as only cats can. Both women's
eyes glowing in supernatural wonder. Both as cats.

Willow had to help Buffy pull out of the girl. The slayer slid to the floor.
The cat's bruised body continued to shimmer in a supernatural glow. The
bruises on her human form made it painful to shift into lion, but with a
roar as the last of the orgasm went through the cat, she changed. Both were
asleep in seconds.