FIC: The Rocky Road Chapter 8: Back to Basics (9/?)

Title: The Rocky Road Chapter 8: Back to Basics (9/?)
Author: Kimber (kacoe@xxxxxxx)
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
else, e-mail me please.
Author's Notes: I hate complaining but I?m starving for feedback. FEED ME!
Thoughts are enclosed in < >
Flashback are enclosed in <<<< >>>>
------------

?I am looking for someone who can take as much as I give?
?And give back as much as I need?
?y'know and they still have the will to live?
'Cause I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love?
?But I feel forsaken, you know like the things I, I gave away?
?And blood and fire are too much for these restless arms to hold?
?And my nights of desire, they're calling me here, back to your fold?
?And I'm calling you, calling you, from ten thousand miles away?
?Won't you wet my fire with your love, babe??
?Blood and Fire? by The Indigo Girls

Willow had forgotten how strong she was and how easy it was to get caught up in all of
that strength. It was a good thing Xander used solid oak when he constructed the door
that led to the third floor of the Summers? home ? any other kind of door would have
creaked and broken with the force it had just been put through.

Immortal slamming Immortal up against a hard oak door ? Willow pressing her body full
length up against Buffy?s, trying to achieve supreme and total contact ? the Slayer moaned
out of arousal, she?d never seen Willow like this before. It was definitely a new and
more take charge Willow. . .just the thought of it made Buffy?s mind, and other parts,
ache.

Without looking, Willow fumbled around and unlocked the door. Once unlocked, she walked
Buffy backwards steering her through the mess and into their bedroom. With her foot, she
shut the door. She wrapped her arms more firmly around the Slayer?s neck and continued
the assault on her mouth. . .her neck. . .her ear. . .

Buffy gasped for air. ?Ungh, Will. . .I?ve never seen you so aggressive before.?

She smiled into Buffy?s neck. ?That?s cause I?ve never wanted anything so bad before.?
She kissed her hard again then looked into her eyes with intense desire. ?Correction.
Anyone. Almost five months, Buffy. . .I?ve been a good girl since I got home and I think
I deserve a reward for my outstanding amount of patience.?

She smiled an evil smile that struck Buffy as being oddly reminiscent of Vamp Willow.
Before Buffy had a chance to follow that train of thought, she was pulled back into
reality by Willow tugging at her sweater. She reached for Willow?s top only to have her
hand swatted away. ?Hey!?

Willow grinned evilly again. ?Your mine tonight Slayer. . .the sooner you accept it, the
better off you?ll be.? She kissed her again and they fell over onto the bed. Willow
straddled her, all the while planting firm, wet kisses across her exposed chest and down
to her stomach.

Buffy arched up to each kiss, begging for more contact. She couldn?t believe the amazing
sensations running through her body. Willow was certain in each touch, kiss, and embrace.
. .Buffy could hardly ever remember a time when she?d felt so turned on.

Willow kissed her way back up Buffy?s stomach and shifted over next to her. She nipped at
her ear playfully and whispered. ?So what?ll it be? Hmmm?? She kissed Buffy?s cheek,
her lips, and made her way over to the other ear. ?Soft and sweet or hard and fast?? She
covered Buffy?s body with her own again and invaded her mouth with her tongue. She felt
Buffy?s hands rise up and touch her face, which only gave her more incentive to deepen the
kiss further. Soon she broke away for air and leaned down to whisper in her ear. ?Whada
ya like Buff? Hmm?. . .Kink or. . .vanilla?? She whispered and licked her earlobe.

Buffy?s eyes shot open. ?Will!?

?What?? She pushed herself up off of Buffy and looked at her.

?Where?s Willow and what have you done with her??

She smiled and relaxed back down on top of her. ?I just. . .I want you to think I?m sexy,
Buffy. I kinda. . .well, I wanted to turn you on.? She rolled over and took a much
needed deep breath. ?So far I?ve only managed to scare you.? She smirked and looked over
at the Slayer.

Buffy saw the uncertainty start to creep back into her face. She wasn?t sure if she was
relieved it was back or sad to see feisty Willow go. ?Will, I do think your sexy.? She
rolled over on her side and touched the side of her face. ?Everything you do, everything
you are is sexy. Just the way you walk into a room gets me fidgety.? She kissed her lips
lightly. ?And the way you get so involved in research that you start to mumble to
yourself.? Kiss ?Or the way you used to sit at the computer to do homework and gnaw on a
pencil.? Kiss. ?Everything about you is sexy. . .I don?t need you channeling Faith in
order to turn me on. Just be Willow. That?s who I love.? Buffy leaned in again and
kissed her chastely. She?d intended to move back and continue her homage, but Willow had
other plans.

Willow ran her hands lightly down Buffy?s sides and hooked her fingers into the top of her
jeans. With a few quick movements, the buttons were undone and the jeans discarded across
the room. Willow began to undress but found that her own hand was swatted away from her
top. She faked a pout.

?Don?t look at me like that. Two can play at that game.? Buffy slowly began to unbutton
her sweater. As she slide it off her shoulders, Buffy place feather light kisses on each
of her shoulders. Buffy felt Willow shudder as her lips came in contact with her skin and
she smiled. She?d done that, made her feel that way. Buffy couldn?t believe that she had
ever doubted her love even for one microsecond. She felt guilty for all the time they
lost together since Willow had gotten home. A week, they waited a week to do this because
of her own stupid insecurities. Buffy was now determined to show Willow exactly how much
she missed her and how much she loved her. This was a hell of a start

-----------

?Has he woken up yet??

Spike looked up from his seat in the guest room. ?No. He keeps mumbling her name
though. Stupid wanker. How the hell did he get involved with her?? A barely audible
growl came from the back of his throat.

?Now let?s not jump to conclusions, Spike. We?ll know more as soon as he?s recovered
more.? Giles rubbed his temples and chose his next words carefully. ?When, um, was the
last time you two had contact??

He fell into thought for a moment. ?Ireland. She took up with a human if you can
believe that. At least I think he?s still human. . .must have turned him by now.? He
sighed and closed his eyes. ?I tried to hide the fact that I couldn?t bite anymore. It
lasted about a month then she got all pissy with me. Said I didn?t love her anymore.
Said I should prove it by biting the next person to walk by. She liked it rough and
gory. The more blood the better for Dru. I tried and got hit with one of those damn
headaches again. She practically laughed in my face. I was humiliated I tell you. Then
she had the nerve to go off with the little nancy pants. Said she?d found herself a real
man.? He got up and pulled himself up to full height. ?To hell with her. Who needs her
anyhow? Not old Spike I tell you.? He began to walk out of the room.

?When was this, Spike??

He shrugged. ?Bout two years ago I?d say. Give or take.? He headed towards the kitchen.

Giles sat down on the bed next to Xander. The cuts on his face still had some encrusted
blood on them and were oozing. ?How the bloody hell did you put yourself in this
position?? He mumbled. ?You could have gotten yourself killed.? He returned to the
living room and got the first aid kit again.

Spike stopped him on his way back into the bedroom. ?The girls took off earlier.
Something about catching up and what not.?

?I see. Well, there?s really nothing for them to do here. May as well enjoy the time
alone now.? He continued to the bedroom.

Spike sat down on the couch and took a sip from his ?hug your librarian? mug. He shook
his head and sighed. ?What the hell are you up to Dru? What have you gotten involved
with now??

----------------

Buffy spooned up behind Willow and kissed her bare shoulder.

Willow turned her head and smiled. ?What??

?Nothing. I just love you.? She wrapped her arm around Willows waist and pulled her
closer. ?I am completely and utterly in love with you Willow Rosenberg. Just thought
you?d like to know.?

Her smile widened. ?Good to know cause you had me worried there for a while.?

?Un uh. Never worry about that. You can count on ants for a picnic and the phone to ring
when your in the shower and a mosquito to bite you in the one place you can?t reach and
the fact that Buffy loves Willow. Not necessarily in that order of course, but you get
the point.?

?Loud and clear.? Willow?s eyes drifted down to the comforter. Little movements were
coming from underneath it. ?Someone?s getting all toasty again. . .? She looked at Buffy
and blushed.

Buffy closed the small space between them and kissed her. ?You know what they say.?

?Hmm. . .what?? She replied from under the kiss.

Buffy slid over and on top of her. ?Practice makes perfect.? She nuzzled Willow?s neck
and kissed the smooth skin there. ?And you know what a perfectionist I can be.?

?If I didn?t already I think I?m about to find out.? Willow smiled and brought Buffy?s
chin up with her hand. ?I love you. I don?t know else to say it or if there are even
enough words in the whole dictionary to describe it. . .I just. . .I love you.? She
blinked back a few tears and pulled her down for a long, wonderful feel-it-in-your-toes
kiss. The first of many to come.

--------------------

That's it for now. Hope you enjoyed

~~Kimber
--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
BTVS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Xander: It's nice to see you brought your boogie shoes tonight, Will.
Willow: Yeah.. I-I know I've been sort of a party-poop lately, so I said to myself,
"Self!" I said, "It's time to shake and shimmy it off."
Buffy: Sounds like a good policy.
Willow: Yeah! And it works, too. You know, I figure, in the grand scheme of things, we're
all just...(Grabs her jacket and from underneath it falls a bottle of beer, it's contents
foaming out)
Buffy: Drunk..?
Willow: (laughs and picks up the bottle)Drunk.. I mean, that's such a-a strong word. Kind
of a guttural Anglo-Saxon word. Drunk.
Xander: Will, not loving the drowning of the sorrows.
Willow: Not drowning ... wading. A-a-and.. See? (She points to the beer bottle) Light. No
big.
Buffy: No big? Anyone remember when Buffy had the fun beer-fest and went one-million years
B.C.?
Xander: Sadly without the fuzzy bikini..
Anya: Off topic, Xander.