Re: [buffywantswillow] HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOWLANDER!!!!!

HEY Shadowlander
Major HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! from my dark and twisted little corner
too. Relax enjoy the day sit back......but tomorrow back to work there
are Stormchaser junkies out here in desperate need of a fix.:-)
Best wishes and hopes that the day turns out exactly the way you want it
to be.
Later
Alex
It's not how long you make it - It's how you make it long. ~A~
Ya'all keep me occupied...I am having a real good time.
~Belle Starr~