Me bad lurker

Hi all,

Alright I confess, I'm a mean person. Here I am, reading all these
wonderfull stories and not offering feedback. Because, you see, I'm not only
mean, but also lazy. Guess I gotta change that one. So, from now on, I will
offer feedback. *raises hand* Scouts honnor. <g>

Sooooooo, here goes...

Kimber, I love your road stories! I mean, I come home every day from school,
forsake my homework and see if there are any updates. If RL interferes and
you have to write a little slower, so be it. But don't give up writing!

Janine, idem dito for your Star Ligt story. I really like what you did with
it so far. It's nice to see Buffy in the weaker situation for once.

Erin, (damn, do you guys now how hard to say "wow your story is so good that
I can't get enough of it" in so many different ways) So, I think you get the
point, The wolf within really got me hooked up.

And Pink Rabbit, as always, I love all your stories. It is because of you
that I started reading Buffy/Willow fics in the first place. I haven't got
arounf to reading Whither thou goest.. yet, but I will soon.

And to all the other wonderful authors out there, keep the good stuff
comin'.

Chasey.

Buffy: "Willow, you're alive."
Willow: "Aren't I usually?"

Wesley: "I didn't get this job because of my looks."
Buffy: "I really, really believe that."