Kinda OT Buffy Willow stuff

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around this week (I'm telling you, the whole concept of work completely sucks--it's almost enough to make even a died in the wool money grubber like myself into a Communist).

Anyhoo, in a fit of boredom and unable to find a winamp skin I liked, I downloaded a little piece of shareware and got to playing and came up with a Buffy/Willow Winamp Skin that y'all are welcome to download if you like. It's the shareware version, so the EQ and Playlist Skins aren't included (sorry, but you couldn't see anything anyway), just the main one (yes, I will probably buy the real version at some point--honest, I'm not that cheap, but it takes three days to get the registration number anyway).

http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com/stuff/buffy.htm

There are also a couple of Buffy/Willow wallpapers I'm fond of on the page, so you're welcome to those as well.

Only one (well actually two) requests. Please don't post them on your own pages, 'kay? It's still my artwork. And please don't announce the page on any other lists for the moment. It's not linked into the main page 'cos I'm still playing around and nothing is really set in stone yet, so you might just wind up annoying a whole bunch of people when it suddenly disappears or moves or something. In short, y'all are my guinea pigs (what can I say, the lab rats are too small to reach the keyboard and my cats just keep hunting my mouse).

Oh, and if I seem a little on the weird side, it's just been a vewwy vewwy wong week.

And, yes, I am writing, and I am going to post soon on Wither Thou Goest... Thanks muchly for all kind words.

And now, I think I'm gonna go work on that whole writing concept.
Barb

--"If I was all that fond of real life, I would never have majored in theater"

For f/f related fanfiction, art, and a little bit of everything else
Visit the new Pink Rabbit Consortium Homepage:
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com