Delurking - Feedback

Hi,
I've been lurking fo quite a while now and I thought that maybe it was time
to let the sunlight shine on my skin once again. A little feedback for our
bards out there.

Kimber : The Road Series is one of the best I've read in a long time. And
believe me I've read a lot. Great plot, continuity and character
development. I love the way you can throw those curve balls and suddenly
blindside me with a plot twist. Great work and good dialog flow. One more
thing with the continuity thing, while reading the Road to Rediscovery
(Untitled at that time) I got the feeling that the interaction between Buffy
and Willow (as a couple or as on_their_way_to_be_a_couple) was a little odd,
and after reading the rest of the series so far it all just clicked into
place. If that was your intention all along, all I have to say is: *bowing
to the master* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!. <g>

Pat : The Who am I series is just great. I hadn't really thought of reading
it, but after I started I just couldn't stop and now I want more!! more!!
Great work, love the dialogs, and how you caught the essence of the
characters as they are portrayed on the show. Great story line and I just
loved the fainting Willow <g> incredibliy cute.
About Female of the Species, I'm waiting for more parts to come until I
start reading it, cause when I eat chocolate I want a lot of it, all at
once. <g>

Pink Rabbit: What can I say that hasn't been said before. Spinning.., It all
depends on your Timming, Nearthdentalis.., and now Whither Thou Goest. It's
just great, great work. I hated Giles when he did the memory thing, I really
did. Now comes a turned Slayer that apparently went through what B and W
would've if they remembered, and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting
for what comes next. You're Good!!
And I loved Wild Side. Nice, very nice.

Angela : Queen of Angst. We salute you. <g> We all love the angsty thing, we
all want to read and feel simpathy and even empathy for that torn character.
Amazing work with the display of emotions, though the cliffhangers were a
little cruel sometimes <g>. I have to say that although in the story it was
clear that the T/W relashionship was the most significant and well
developed, I was rooting for Buffy at the end (gotta love those lost causes
<g>) and I think you made a lot of people happy by doing the two endings,
very clever choice.

cilia : Intriguing foundation for 2117, great idea and the plot is growing
exponentially from good to great. A quantum duplicate extracted from an
specific point in the space-time continuum, amazingly clever and original
way to start. I hope there's much, much, much more to come.
The Royalty Series has no need to be adressed. It is Great, I love it and I
thank you from the bottom of my heart for have written it. What a wonderful
work.

Erin : The Wolf Within are the three words I look for when I open my email
everyday. The root of the story is by itself interesting enough to keep you
reading so you can find out more about it. Add to that the great plot you've
thrown in to the mix a you have this I_can't_seem_to_put_it_down story. Love
the characters you've introduced and how the ones we've already known are
portrayed or have evolved to what we see now in your story. Can't wait for
the next post. Please keep it coming.

Alex : A Higher Power end its sequels up to If Destiny Wills are just great.
Destiny has gotten a hold on me, its plot is great, Hela is terrifying and
one could not help but worry about B&W every turn of the page (sort of
speak). Great portrayal of the Slayer in what to her was her sinking into
insanity and the distress and helplessnes of Willow in trying to deal with
it. Amazing work.

jb : Love Starlight, love the characthers portrayal, love the angst around
buffy, love the plot, what's not to love about this story?. Keep it coming
please.

Kirayoshi : Man, you can write!! World ruled by vampires and demons. The
Scooby gang turned and dead, Cordy as the last stronghold in LA and Buffy a
defeated Slayer, only looking to free her friends from the undeath to
finally free herself from life in a world now turned hell. I loved it, and I
love that she has now a chance to stop it and to give herself a chance to be
happy too. Great work, I love it. Please keep posting.

Shyfox: Great work, love the Sappho Spell and its sequels. A baby. It looks
that the series will become very, very interesting. I'm waiting for more.

Well, this post turned out to be a monster, lets hope no one slays it before
it reaches ya <g>.

Roman