Re: [buffywantswillow] RE:Stormchaser

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay, what is going on with you people ? Et tu, Kimber ? Faith and Buffy ?
Come on, I was just recovering from the shock Pat gave me and you go and put
me back in the coma- like state.I guess i should have seem that coming, i
kinda feared something like that would happen when I read that part in the
Rocky Road, but an entire fic ?????? Now, the only little part i was okay
with was the little , so very little , Willow/Faith dance, now THAT's a
couple that needs to be explored, not B/F.I think you better come up with a
nice little sappy B/W fic to make up for that one, or I'll cry and cry and
cry , and you don't wanna make me cry, do you ? I love you : ) You know ,
when Janine wrote her Cordy/Buffy fic i almost died, and now you're all
turning to the evil side( don't look at me like that, it's just that i
always tend to think that the author wasted a perfect storyline in the wrong
couple).That's why i adore, worship and love Pink Rabbit , she has been this
for such a long time and didn't get these crazy ideas, unlike certain
people. *glares at a few authors* You know, i'm gonna end up giving up on
this and creating a Riley loves Willow or Graham(he's going to become a
regular) loves Willow list : ) I'm thinkinh that maybe Inell and Shadow
would be there , hummm....

So Kim, you gave Faith a run, back to the road, NOW...Or maybe you could
make something like that last one piece(NOT the Faith one), that was so ,
so, so very cute.

>How did you like my B/F fic?
To quote Rod Stewart :
"I don't wanna talk about it
How you broke my heart..."

On to something very different, i've finally , after a long time, decided
that i'm going to be a doctor for real...I got stuck doing a project for my
sister the past two weeks and any ideas i had in my brain about dropping med
school and going to the law field were crashed.Man, that stuff is
boring...Play with dead bodies is so much better ; ) It's kind of strange,
but i feel like a weight has being from my shoulders, freedon at last....

Okay, this one is for Kim, cause it makes me thing about you :

Have I told you lalety that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness
Ease my troubles, that's what you do

For the morning sun in all it's glory
Meets the day with hope and comfort too
You fill my life with laughter, somehow you make it better
Ease my troubles, that's what you do

There's a love less defined
And its yours and its mine
Like the sun
And at the end of the day
We should give thanks and pray
To The One, to The One

Have i told you lately
Rod Stewart

See Kim, i'm pouring out my heart in front of everybody, now all i ask is
for you to forgive me.I'm not always here, but you're in my heart....