Re: [buffywantswillow] RE:Stormchaser

Well geez....look who it is. The absentee listdad himself. Nice to see that he can still
remember my name and the names of all of his other children on the list. So it took my
little Buffy/Faith fic to draw you out of hiding? hehe....I should have thought of that
earlier. Nice to see you are keeping up on your reading though - even if you suck at
sending feedback lately.

I love you too Rod..but ours is a forbidden love...how would your fiancee feel about the
little ode you sent out on the list, hmm? Your absence has turned me mad, quite mad
indeed and I had to run off on that little tangent with Buffy and Faith cuz I went mad
over you. I have lost my soul and now you are the one in trouble...hehe...Oh, it'll be
fine for a while but another extended absence I'll just have to follow through with my
threat of kidnapping Willow and having my way with her much to your dismay of course.

And don't think that just because you've shown your face just now that Pat, Shadow and I
aren't going to follow through with our threat of writing a fic together that features
Rodrigus, Willow's cousin Pat and Shadow the immortal cryptic messenger...and we can't
forget about the evil vamp vixen vampiress Kimber who has a taste for redheaded witches.
Bwahahahaha!!! No, our reign of terror has yet to begin.

And the song? You're trying to sweet talk me you slick little Brazillian you. . .. I like
it, keep up the good work. lol As for the Road...well...lets just say that I have some
surprises in store for you on that front.....have no fear, Buffy and Willow are still my
number one couple and will triumph over all....not to say there won't be angst involved
cuz that's what keeps me going...but it'll all work out in the end. For them
anyway....you, on the other hand, are still on my poophead list.

Off to plot......stay tooned,

~~Kimber

--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
BTVS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Campus Exterior. Interior, Willow and Tara are sitting down in a public area.
Willow: "You were there looking for me?"
Tara: "I thought maybe we could do a spell - make people talk again. I'I'd seen you in the
group, the wicca group you were... you were different than them. I mean they didn't seem
to know..."
Willow: "What they were talking about."
Tara: "I think if they saw a witch they would run the other way."
She smiles and laughs.
Willow: "How long have you been practicing?"
Tara: "Always, I mean, since I um, was little... my, my mom used to, She um, she had a lot
of power, like you."
Willow: "Oh I'm not li.. I don't have much in the way of power." (She smiles.) Really, I
mean most of my potions come out soup. Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...
I'm definitely nothing special."
Tara: "No, you are."
Willow smiles at the compliment. Tara smiles hesitantly, then smiles.